DVDVR Message Board

SDL is a Saudi Surprise! - 11/1/2019

James F'n X

Oh boy, this is going to be a fascinating night of television. 

To recap... only about a dozen talent made it out of KSA - and because of delays and stuff, they pretty much have no chance of making it back to Buffalo on time.  

The rest of the crew all stuck in Riyadh.   So...  now would be as good a time as any for NXT to Takeover(!) Smackdown.    

I’m watching one of the In The Heat Of The Night episodes where Carroll O’Connor was “unavailable” (due to health IIRC) and Joe Don Baker was the guest star for 3 episodes in a row.

what I’m saying here is that the WWE might need to bring Joe Don Baker to Smackdown tonight. Or Joe Bob Briggs

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeah, I agree @Dolfan in NYC this maybe the best time to get an NXT showcase match or two. Some multiple people matches would be best. Something like Dakota, Tegan and Rhea vs. Shayna, Bianca and Io and Riddle, Lee, Ciampa and Gargano vs. the Undisputed ERA. That would enough to fill up an hour of the show at least and the other hour can revolve around the 12 or so folks who made it stateside.

Basically they have available to them (without reaching to NXT)

The Women's Roster (except Nattie and Lacey - I dont remember what brand they are on)

Daniel Bryan

The Miz

Drew Gulak

The 205 Live Crew

Sami Zayn (if not hurt)

Kevin Owens (apparently if approved by NBC)

Brock Lesnar (Though that is doubtful since he wasn't scheduled for the show so he didnt fly directly to Buffalo and they would be using one of his dates up to get him back there)

3 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

to fill time in honor of the recent world series, this is going to best 4 out of 7 falls

also the heels will win 4-3 but with each of the faces pinning Bayley once, setting up the fatal 5 five way to determine the next challenger.

I can emulate WWE style perfectly.  Hire me

• Like 1