DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

18 minutes ago, AxB said:

Does anyone on the board actually, y'know, like Hulk Hogan? Is anyone here, in 2019, a Hulk Hogan fan? Honest question.

As a wrestler? kind of. As a person? I'm just generally disappointed since I used to like him. I don't actively hate him, but I certainly can't really say I fully am a fan of his anymore. And really, that was even before the racism reveal.

4 hours ago, AxB said:

Does anyone on the board actually, y'know, like Hulk Hogan? Is anyone here, in 2019, a Hulk Hogan fan? Honest question.

I don’t think he had a ton of fans to begin with and for a lot, the racist stuff was just what they needed to fly their I hate hogan flag at every chance. 

Some of these same people still push the whole Heenan never liked Hogan bullshit after being worked on commentary by The Brain their whole lives. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Custos said:

Punk spreads discord again, without even instigating it this time (...or did he?)

My 16 year old mind was blown when Dean dropped Scotty on his head at Backlash.

tumblr_m9foe8jBu51qfwxsco1_250.gif

Backlash 2000. I was 15 and woke up to watch it live. I remember the show and what Channel 4 did to it. A 50 minute time delay, digitising the blood on X-Pac's face and freeze framing the moment before Trish Stratus was put through a table by Bubba Ray Dudley.