DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Blasphemy

Nice Guy Eddie...loving goth chicks since 1995

What happened in 1995? Seems a bit of an arbitrary time frame. Goth started in like 1982, after all. When Siouxsie and the Banshees let Robert Smith join for a bit.

19 minutes ago, AxB said:

What happened in 1995? Seems a bit of an arbitrary time frame. Goth started in like 1982, after all. When Siouxsie and the Banshees let Robert Smith join for a bit.

Freshman year of high school and a hot as fuck goth chick who was a junior in my art class. We never got together, but she was always nice to me, and we're still friends. Honestly, I dodged a bullet. She has three children, two of which have learning disabilities and she suffers from major depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia like I do.

Being exposed to the goth scene led me down the rabbit hole and discovering things like BDSM, Domme/sub, and all that fun stuff.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Goth and Punk have a kind of crossover at points as said. The Misfits, basically. Anyway, I'm glad I finally got to see this move after hearing about it nearly 20 years ago.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chanandlerbong said:

I'm familiar with this movie but have never watched it. But this is a Tom Magee that I could get behind. Ripped dude in a sleeveless Canadian tuxedo just chucking dudes around.

I agree with this. Guy found his personality way after promoters gave up on him.

Also like you, I never watched this. It always aired after Thunder, or Saturday Night, and nothing about it appealed  to me. Same with Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs