DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

That pinky thing is dumb.

edit: Thunder Rosa was out-fucking-standing at the character work during her time as Kobra Moon. Has she gotten better in the ring? That was her huge shortcoming back then even on a heavily edited TV show.

Edited by Oyaji

Sugar Dunkerton and Darrell Allen. The match is in 2019 Matches thread, Bhangra Knights vs A Tribe called Catch. It's really good.

Edited by AxB

3 hours ago, Oyaji said:

That pinky thing is dumb.

edit: Thunder Rosa was out-fucking-standing at the character work during her time as Kobra Moon. Has she gotten better in the ring? That was her huge shortcoming back then even on a heavily edited TV show.

She had her debut match on NWA Power last week and was really good. Show itself is worth watching but you'll love her part in it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Oyaji said:

I kind of gave up after week 3. I may give it another go but I really don't care for their roster with a few exceptions, as cool as the aesthetic is. 

I can definitely understand that as there's a couple folks I don't care for at all either.  But it's overall pretty fun once you get past that.  But for her match it starts at 21:55.

• Like 1