DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

maria-195.jpg?w=584

Allie, Sienna, Maria Kanellis, Lauren Van Ness (Chelsea Green), a guy, Braxton Sutter (The Blade), Rockstar Spud, Mike Bennett, Aaron Rex (Damien Sandow). The most pushed angle in Impact at the time. Nobody in this picture still works there.

• Like 1

Man, Andy Williams' voice does not match his look. PUT SOME BASS IN YOUR VOICE, SON.

edit: I do like the calm delivery though and he kind of did a "I drink your milkshake" bit there. Not bad. I like it.

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, AxB said:

maria-195.jpg?w=584

Allie, Sienna, Maria Kanellis, Lauren Van Ness (Chelsea Green), a guy, Braxton Sutter (The Blade), Rockstar Spud, Mike Bennett, Aaron Rex (Damien Sandow). The most pushed angle in Impact at the time. Nobody in this picture still works there.

That was a little over 2 and a half years ago! That was a pretty good run for them storyline wise, you had the really fun Lashley title run, the Broken Hardys stuff,  and Rosemary and Jade/Mia Yim going at it.

Now you have Allie and Sutter in AEW, Sienna and Sandow in NWA and the other 4 in WWE.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, AxB said:

He wore it during his ring entrances in Beyond Wrestling.

Here's a promo for ESW.

I love Andy Williams, guitarist from Every Time I Die dropping a Lamb of God reference at the end with "as the palaces burn".

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

On 11/28/2019 at 5:51 AM, Oyaji said:

Man, Andy Williams' voice does not match his look. PUT SOME BASS IN YOUR VOICE, SON.

edit: I do like the calm delivery though and he kind of did a "I drink your milkshake" bit there. Not bad. I like it.

It felt a little as if the voices were switched.