DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

32 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

Oh look. An asian wrestler spitting green mist. How creative. 

I get your general point, but that's just being pretentious for pretentiousness' sake.

Asuka's over. The mist is over.

It ain't like Tensai out here...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So a few days ago, someone (RIPPA I think?) suggested that for WWE contracted guys who wanted out, discussing unionisation might be a more effective way then just asking for your release on twitter. And then today:

I think Biff Busick might be reading the board, lads. If you ever posted anything negative about him, maybe go back and edit it before he notices, yeah?

• Like 5

12 hours ago, AxB said:

I think Biff Busick might be reading the board, lads. If you ever posted anything negative about him, maybe go back and edit it before he notices, yeah?

I never posted anything negative about him.  But if he is reading this then I would sure as hell love to buy him a round of beers.  Or 7 in his case while he's punching fools at a concert.  Either way works.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I never posted anything negative about him.  But if he is reading this then I would sure as hell love to buy him a round of beers.  Or 7 in his case while he's punching fools at a concert.  Either way works.

Don't be fooled, Biff. Nick wanted your NXT name to be Cueball Carmichael. Also he used to pretend to be a doctor. 

• Haha 2

Guest The Magnificent 7
20 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

Oh look. An asian wrestler spitting green mist. How creative. 

Muta just wrestled Marufuji the other week and spat both red and green mist. 

I hate the WWE, but there is nothing to see here. 

4 hours ago, Matt D said:

Don't be fooled, Biff. Nick wanted your NXT name to be Cueball Carmichael. Also he used to pretend to be a doctor. 

1. I would have loved to see a street thug character in the 80s with that name complete with bowler hat and cigar in his mouth.

As for 2, um, well... *runs far, far away*

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

EJ-I3NjW4AAF_I2?format=jpg&name=medium

The Undertaker through the years. 1992's photo is wrong, that was 1991.

He peaked in 2003. MMA version of that guy on THC who does junk with cars.

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

EJ-I3NjW4AAF_I2?format=jpg&name=medium

The Undertaker through the years. 1992's photo is wrong, that was 1991.

Takers look between 1997-2003 fits exactly with the metal scene around that time.  Late Grunge era-97, weird Pete Steele phase 98, brief foray into Nine Inch Nails / Marilyn Manson in 1999 before going full Limp Bizkit in the 2000’s.

I suppose we are fortunate he never had a Metallica Load / Re-Load phase around 1996.  Lounge-Taker would have been a sight to behold.

• Like 2

Is Undertaker the only celebrity ever to shave his head because he's balding, then grow it back out afterwards without having had a hair transplant?

• Like 1