Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Six String Orchestra said:

Are there any good chest tattoos? Not knocking tattoos in general mind you. 

I like Punk's. I actually like Corbin's too if only because it looks like he has birds flying away from Rupees from the Legend of Zelda.

A couple girls I'm friends with have good artwork on the area of their chest you can see.

Brock, Batista, and Conor McGregor all have very shitty ones.

You can't just have the tattoo in the middle of your chest. It needs to span across your chest.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Craig H said:

I like Punk's. I actually like Corbin's too if only because it looks like he has birds flying away from Rupees from the Legend of Zelda.

A couple girls I'm friends with have good artwork on the area of their chest you can see.

Brock, Batista, and Conor McGregor all have very shitty ones.

You can't just have the tattoo in the middle of your chest. It needs to span across your chest.

Re: Brock

Compared to literally 90% of the guys in UFC or were in the UFC at some point, his doesn't seem as bad. Sean O'Malley's doesn't even look like a real tattoo for example. Steven Peterson has a pretty bad one too. It's like he had 25 different ideas and decided to go with ALL of them. Chris Camozzi falls into this category as well. I am also not a big fan of Darren Elkins' The Damage tattoo. It's probably because I remember Elkins earlier in his career where he just had a small tattoo on his arm. Now he has that, The Damage in stitches, and a dragon his shoulder that almost touches the one on his chest. It's too much. Speaking of guys going with their nickname, if I didn't know Anthony Smith was nicknamed the Lionheart, I would think he just had a tiny flame on his chest instead of a lion.  

Kid Yamamoto (RIP) I thought had some cool shit later on after his career was pretty much done. He had a pretty nice one on his right shoulder (the cyborg-ish one) prior to getting the other work. Thiago Santos also has a hammer that says Marreta (which is Portuguese for you guessed it...sledgehammer). For whatever reason, I liked Alessio Sakara's tattoos because he already looked like a goddamn serial killer to begin with so that just makes him look even more intimidating. I thought Scott Jorgensen choosing to get all his work colorful and bright as hell was a wise decision once he finally got his vitiligo under control. Maybe this is cheating because he has really dark skin, but Israel Adesanya's tattoo of the African continent (apparently he has Nigeria outlined on it) looks pretty fucking cool.

Edited by Elsalvajeloco
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Craig H said:

Once again, you can't take people's opinions about Mauro on here and think that's how all fans think. Mauro is overwhelmingly loved by most fans and wrestlers. DVDVR is the smallest of sample sizes.

Mauro's fantastic and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Six String Orchestra said:

Are there any good chest tattoos? Not knocking tattoos in general mind you. 

Although I am biased, I have "The Saw Is Family" in lowercase in an Old English font as a collarbone rocker-type deal.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I don’t want to be that guy who walks up to somebody, and tell them that the History Channels programming is bullshit, but this is all bullshit. They are already hanging it, and banging it. They’re just having some fun on social media.

Just be happy we have something more convincing than Lana and Lashley.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I don’t want to be that guy who walks up to somebody, and tell them that the History Channels programming is bullshit, but this is all bullshit. They are already hanging it, and banging it. They’re just having some fun on social media.

You leave Giorgio Tsoukalos out of this.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I can’t trust an award that has a mouthful of a name.

You can trust kind honest grandpa Vince.

Edited by D.Z
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I can’t trust an award that has a mouthful of a name.

It's annoying the footage of Vince giving himself an award after Wrestlemania isn't on YouTube anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Batista courting Dana Brooke is the best story in wrestling right now.

Head over to the pics thread to see Hobo-tista posing in front of a car that probably costs more than my house...

This has nothing on Big E trying to get with Becky Lynch's mom via Twitter.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Batista courting Dana Brooke is the best story in wrestling right now.

Head over to the pics thread to see Hobo-tista posing in front of a car that probably costs more than my house...

This has nothing on Big E trying to get with Becky Lynch's mom via Twitter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...