DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

Since Bray started wrestling as The Fiend, he's feuded with two people, Finn Balor and Seth Rollins. Both have since turned evil. Is feuding with the fiend a corrupting influence?

10 minutes ago, AxB said:

Since Bray started wrestling as The Fiend, he's feuded with two people, Finn Balor and Seth Rollins. Both have since turned evil. Is feuding with the fiend a corrupting influence?

While Daniel Bryan's done the opposite, bad to good. Hurt and Heal, indeed.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Fiend is going to bring out 1990-91 or Ministry of Darkness Taker for a Saudi show.

13704464.jpg

I really liked how The Undertaker brought back his classic look for the last time when he defeated Sycho Sid for the WWF Championship at WrestleMania 13.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, caley said:

Wasn’t it the Cole-Tazz pairing where Cole got upset with Tazz because he kept making gay jokes at his expense And complained to management, hence why they split them up?  Or did I make up that story?

I've never heard this personally. I thought they were friends behind the scenes and did that pilot for Sirius years ago. 

3 hours ago, AxB said:

I so wish I could have confidence they were doing something like this intentionally, because I really like the idea.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

13704464.jpg

I really liked how The Undertaker brought back his classic look for the last time when he defeated Sycho Sid for the WWF Championship at WrestleMania 13.

He should have kept the classic look until at least his '98 heel turn and the Ministry of Darkness.

14 minutes ago, Six String Orchestra said:

Hopefully the Fiend doesn't feud with Big Show. Im scared what will happen to Big Show's personality. 

With all Big Show's heel/face turns, it'll look like the Scanners head explosion scene.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So not only is Cruise a piece of shit but 75% of those rules are so antiquated that I see them done all the time at MD shows.  The commission has needed restructuring for the longest time and this may blow up in their face.

15 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

If we're thinking of the same tattoo, apparently, that's a tattoo of his first dog (a pitbull named Tequila) he had when he was a teenager and eventually lost custody of after going to jail for beating up a biker gang with his friends. I didn't know Sweden was that rough and tumble. Between that story and Reza Madadi, I don't know what to think now.

Holy cow, I never realized that.  Now that you say it and I take another look, that's totally a pitbull.  

I'm going to pretend it's a wolf.

• Like 1