DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

13704464.jpg

I really liked how The Undertaker brought back his classic look for the last time when he defeated Sycho Sid for the WWF Championship at WrestleMania 13.

He should have kept the classic look until at least his '98 heel turn and the Ministry of Darkness.

14 minutes ago, Six String Orchestra said:

Hopefully the Fiend doesn't feud with Big Show. Im scared what will happen to Big Show's personality. 

With all Big Show's heel/face turns, it'll look like the Scanners head explosion scene.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So not only is Cruise a piece of shit but 75% of those rules are so antiquated that I see them done all the time at MD shows.  The commission has needed restructuring for the longest time and this may blow up in their face.

15 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

If we're thinking of the same tattoo, apparently, that's a tattoo of his first dog (a pitbull named Tequila) he had when he was a teenager and eventually lost custody of after going to jail for beating up a biker gang with his friends. I didn't know Sweden was that rough and tumble. Between that story and Reza Madadi, I don't know what to think now.

Holy cow, I never realized that.  Now that you say it and I take another look, that's totally a pitbull.  

I'm going to pretend it's a wolf.

• Like 1

Makes sense that Cruise is bitter, all these Wrestling companies existing in America (one of which apparently can't hire enough announcers) and not one of them wants to give him a job. It's as if the whole industry is telling him he sucks.

I was about to confidently post “Chris Cruise was easily the lowest-tier WCW announcer”, until remembering that Mark Madden happened. Shit.

Dude sucked though and was easily sub-Lee Marshall. Only exception is him trying to reign in a completely insane Dusty during that WCW Prime run that I don’t think Turner brass even knew existed. 

Edited by For Great Justice

1 hour ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Regardless, the guy is a fucking prick, and apparently trolls on his Facebook account(Something I didn’t realize (old)people did).

You realize that about 50 million Americans...

5 minutes ago, Raziel said:

You realize that about 50 million Americans...

I don’t have Facebook anymore, but when I did I remembered my relatives would get a little too political with each other, but it eventually subsided. I just would never get in contact with strangers on there because of how personal those pages can be. The balls on people to troll random strangers on there just feels like crossing a line that shouldn’t be crossed. Which is something Cruise loves to do.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs