DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

2 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I don’t want to be that guy who walks up to somebody, and tell them that the History Channels programming is bullshit, but this is all bullshit. They are already hanging it, and banging it. They’re just having some fun on social media.

Just be happy we have something more convincing than Lana and Lashley.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I don’t want to be that guy who walks up to somebody, and tell them that the History Channels programming is bullshit, but this is all bullshit. They are already hanging it, and banging it. They’re just having some fun on social media.

You leave Giorgio Tsoukalos out of this.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Batista courting Dana Brooke is the best story in wrestling right now.

Head over to the pics thread to see Hobo-tista posing in front of a car that probably costs more than my house...

This has nothing on Big E trying to get with Becky Lynch's mom via Twitter.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Batista courting Dana Brooke is the best story in wrestling right now.

Head over to the pics thread to see Hobo-tista posing in front of a car that probably costs more than my house...

This has nothing on Big E trying to get with Becky Lynch's mom via Twitter.

Unpopular opinion time:

Michael Cole isn't a bad announcer. He just calls matches how Vince likes them to be. I felt his commentary for Bryan/Orton/Batista and Team Cena/ Team HHH in 2014 are good examples of him actually selling the match well. 

• Like 9

Guest The Magnificent 7

I keep hearing “nip-up” on wrestling commentary lately instead of the proper “kip-up” and I’m convinced the Mandela Effect is messing with me.  Until the last few weeks I’ve never heard it called a nip-up. 

What the fuck is going on?

This is the biggest evidence that we’ve slipped into an alternate reality since Dolly not having braces in Moonraker. 

54 minutes ago, Six String Orchestra said:

Unpopular opinion time:

Michael Cole isn't a bad announcer. He just calls matches how Vince likes them to be. I felt his commentary for Bryan/Orton/Batista and Team Cena/ Team HHH in 2014 are good examples of him actually selling the match well. 

There's a show on the network, I believe from Japan, with an unproduced Michael Cole, where he is quite good.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Ace said:

There's a show on the network, I believe from Japan, with an unproduced Michael Cole, where he is quite good.

Wasn't that the show where Balor won the NXT title from KO?

I can't imagine anyone being good with Vince screaming in their ear. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie