DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

Seems like Corey is just trying to pick a fight to make news.  Whether you think that Mauro deserves the criticism he gets, it is hard to argue that he didn't appear at Survivor Series because of Corey's comments.   

If things making the story bigger than it needs to be is going to make him look better, he should talk to the guy who is he is trying to act like on TV and see how that went.

Edited by hammerva

31 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Someone is giving Seth a run for his money ....

Jesus Christ. Is this the standard operating procedure now? When you stick your foot in your mouth, you attack Meltzer? Corey Graves is a fucking dope.

Also, you know what I want? I'd like Frank Shamrock, professional fighter, where Raw is tonight tonight. I want Corey brought from his happy holiday hangover over there in WWE with all the other narcissists and I want him brought right to Frank...with a big ribbon on his head! And I want to Frank to look him straight in the eye, and I want him to tell Corey what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, no-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Settle down, Craig.

Corey's a SmackDown commentator. He's probably already flown home. No point in Frank being at Raw tonight.

It's a quote. From Christmas Vacation.

32 minutes ago, joseph2112 said:

I agree and hopefully it shows that AEW respects their workers. What a petty, gross WWE/pro wrestling thing for them to do that time.

Honestly, there's a big difference on both sides there:

On Baker's side, all signs seem to point to it was an accident, Baker was just there as a fan and to support Cole, AEW's never said anything to the point of people couldn't go to a WWE show (and Baker apparently regularly goes to NXT shows to support Cole), and all sides seem to know it was an honest mistake.

On Robbie McAllister's side, though, multiple WWE roster members were at the same Impact show and stayed backstage to meet friends, and before it happened WWE said flat-out to their workers "Do not go to the Impact taping, and if you do go do not go into the stands", with McAllister going against this order beforehand. 

World of difference.

Just now, RIPPA said:

I am at the point where I think the only thing Eric Bischoff did during his brief return to the WWE was tell everyone to go after Meltzer on Twitter because it gets attention

You're probably half-joking, maybe, but I think you're right.

Just now, SorceressKnight said:

Honestly, there's a big difference on both sides there:

On Baker's side, all signs seem to point to it was an accident, Baker was just there as a fan and to support Cole, AEW's never said anything to the point of people couldn't go to a WWE show (and Baker apparently regularly goes to NXT shows to support Cole), and all sides seem to know it was an honest mistake.

On Robbie McAllister's side, though, multiple WWE roster members were at the same Impact show and stayed backstage to meet friends, and before it happened WWE said flat-out to their workers "Do not go to the Impact taping, and if you do go do not go into the stands", with McAllister going against this order beforehand. 

World of difference.

Maybe, but telling your "independent contractors" to not go to an event is petty BS. Why? TNA might show them on a PPV watched by 6000 people? Maybe WWE will sell 5 less t-shirts and Aurora Rose will have to use commercial air to go on her second European summer vacation? Was Bill Watts in charge at that time? The whole thing is disgusting.

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Corey Graves is taking the piss out of someone for sucking up all the oxygen on commentary? Mauro isn't my cup of tea, but pot, meet kettle. Corey's the main reason I occasionally switch the commentary to another language.

I’m by no means a fan of Mauro. That shows you what a douchebag Graves is. I read his tweet, and I totally agree with what he’s saying, but I still think, “Man, fuck this guy.”

Ah, I see Corey is indeed following the SOP for public embarrassment. He obviously couldn't have chosen "my Twitter was hacked" because you only get to use one of those once, maybe twice, so obviously you fall back on, "bro, don't you know it's all a work?"

Fuck this ass clown. 

• Like 4