DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

6 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Rusev should be more polite to the man who has unlocked the secret of first name recovery

To be fair, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan unlocked it before Ali. Come April, Harper will unlock Brodie Lee.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

Edit: Seeing those who know ACH speak up, yeah, the dude needs help and should stay off social media. He's going through a crisis and burning bridges which could be a problem at another time. Hope he seeks help.

Edited by Edwin

Part of me believes that Punks StarrCast appearance was his way of giving AEW a rub without being directly involved with them. When he made that comment about AEW taking shots at WWE I figured he softened up on the idea of working with them, then literally about 2 weeks later the rumors of him working on the Fox show came out. I believed that there was a better chance of Punk coming in to AEW than WWE if he came back to Wrestling. I never expected him to show up to any of AEWs early show but I thought just the idea of him showing up would benefit them. He's still not directly dealing with WWE as far as I know but the fact that they are mentioning him on Social media and his PWTees store is down might indicate that he is.  I still don't expect him to get back in the ring anytime soon but maybe he could still pushing his non nonchalant attitude about Wrestling to get more money to work a match.

42 minutes ago, BurningBeard said:

The best thing about this CM Punk announcement is that for six(?) years smarks have been chanting CM Punk on TV and now he's back they're calling him a sellout.

tenor.gif?itemid=13092655

Posting the above reminds me that I miss The New Daniel Bryan from November 2018 to April 2019. The New Daniel Bryan who chastises us over consumerism, gluttony and cares for the environment. Testament to Daniel Bryan's talent that he made people boo and berate him as he was one of the biggest babyfaces in WWE history.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 5

Mine:

2010: The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels. WrestleMania XXVI. *****

2011: CM Punk vs. John Cena. Money in the Bank. *****

2012: John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar. Extreme Rules. *****

2013: Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena. SummerSlam. *****

2014: Bray Wyatt/Luke Harper/Erick Rowan vs. Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns. Elimination Chamber. *****

2015. Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns. WrestleMania XXXI. *****

2016: Johnny Gargano/Tommaso Ciampa vs. Scott Dawson/Dash Wilder. NXT TakeOver: Toronto. ***** 

2017: Pete Dunne vs. Tyler Bate. NXT TakeOver: Chicago. *****

2018: Andrade Almas vs. Johnny Gargano. NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia. *****

2019: WALTER vs. Tyler Bate. NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff. *****