DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

17 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Rusev is either working us about thinking the storyline is partially his great idea or he and Lana have some fucked up fetishes.

It wouldn't surprise me if their weird shit meshed well with Heyman and Vince's weird shit thus leading to all this.  But I am curious where Rusev said all this as I have hard time believing it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Log said:

Watts would say something racist within the first five minutes of his employment and get fired.

First, he would find a nice place at the top of the building to take a piss off of.

• Like 1

From Variety’s interview with Werner Herzog:

Do you watch any television?

I do, I watch the news from different sources. Sometimes I see things that are completely against my cultural nature. I was raised with Latin and Ancient Greek and poetry from Greek antiquity, but sometimes, just to see the world I live in, I watch “WrestleMania.”

@piranesi

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

DZ could give us the fucking source for one of their posts for once.

I saw the same thing from a NEWZ site that was suggested for me as I was scrolling through Facebook. This was the article they attributed it to:

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/4762513/wwe-star-rusev-amazingly-claims-he-helped-set-up-affair-storyline-with-wife-lana-and-bobby-lashley/

Loads of NEWZ sites were saying the heat between Excalibur and Jimmy Ducking Havoc was started when Havoc put a picture of Excalibur unmasked on his Instagram. Then accompanied it with a picture of Jimmy Havoc with Phiw Mitcheww off EastEnders.