DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 10/30/19 Judge(s) Dredd

LoneWolf&Subs

Edit:

• Tag Team Tournament Finals - Lucha Bros vs SCU (with belt presentation by Rock 'N' Roll Express)
  • Contract signing for Full Gear's AEW World Championship Match between Cody and Chris Jericho
  • The Elite (Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks) vs Kip Sabian & The Hybrid 2 (Angélico & Jack Evans)
  • Hangman Page vs Sammy Guevara
  • Jon Moxley "in action"
  • Best Friends & Orange Cassidy "in action"
Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Actually, TNT's website advertises all of this happening:

• Tag Team Tournament Finals - Lucha Bros vs SCU (with belt presentation by Rock 'N' Roll Express)
  • Contract signing for Full Gear's AEW World Championship Match between Cody and Chris Jericho
  • The Elite (Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks) vs Kip Sabian & The Hybrid 2 (Angélico & Jack Evans)
  • Jon Moxley "in action"

And supposedly Hikaru Shida is now in the US, so she might be there too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Casey said:

Actually, TNT's website advertises all of this happening:

• Tag Team Tournament Finals - Lucha Bros vs SCU (with belt presentation by Rock 'N' Roll Express)
  • Jon Moxley "in action"

I’ll add that instead.

31 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I’m going to pull my mother,

You're going to PULL your mother? You sick fucker.

Wait, pulling someone does still mean "getting off with them" in America, right?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AxB said:

You're going to PULL your mother? You sick fucker.

Wait, pulling someone does still mean "getting off with them" in America, right?

Pulling doesn’t mean “picking up/scoring” in the states.

the biggest shocker to me was the important difference between US fanny (butt) and UK fanny (the vajayjay). 

This was not the start of the Dynamite thread I expected but I can't help but laugh at it all.

Also, I think that Page/Sammy is going to be a pretty darn good match that might not get talked about as much as the others.  And I hope we get some Halloween stuff on the set.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Haha 1

From Urban Dictionary:

It is an acronym meaning Wind-Up Merchant. 

It refers to someone who posts on message boards and newsgroups with the intention to cause as much disruption as possible by goading others.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

19 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I wonder how many glib remarks we get about the way they do contract signings in "the other company."

I swear they did that already like every time the WWE did a contract signing. “We know how this ends so, and so”.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

5 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

It's so lazy. Like winking at me makes it suck less. 

I remember NXT had a string of great contract signings until that Finn Balor, and Samoa Joe one(I think). I just remembered that was when most people turned on Finn at that point. Well regardless how it fell apart before that they always came up new interesting ways to brawl, or not brawl.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

7 hours ago, Casey said:
  • Jon Moxley "in action"

Helluva card!  I could be wrong, but I suspect this contract signing won't be as lame as every single WWE contract signing I've ever seen.  Great to hear Shida's on her way back in.

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 1