DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 10/18/13

victor

I hope they do a HHH vs. Big Show match where the winner gets Big Show's house.They could wheel out the old In Your House set and claim its' his actual home.

That would be amazing.  HHH could win, then when Big Show is in the ring a video would appear on the tron with Triple H going through his house and destroying things and Big Show crying in the ring going "No, not the hydrangea bushes! No, not my coffee maker!  C'mon, leave the player piano alone!"

• Like 2

I hope they do a HHH vs. Big Show match where the winner gets Big Show's house.They could wheel out the old In Your House set and claim its' his actual home.

That would be amazing.  HHH could win, then when Big Show is in the ring a video would appear on the tron with Triple H going through his house and destroying things and Big Show crying in the ring going "No, not the hydrangea bushes! No, not my coffee maker!  C'mon, leave the player piano alone!"

"NOT THE KEURIG! OH NO YOU DIN'T!!!"

My guess: Show's house is a double-wide and HHH drives off with it on an 18-wheeler.

• Like 1

"NOT THE KEURIG! OH NO YOU DIN'T!!!" My guess: Show's house is a double-wide and HHH drives off with it on an 18-wheeler.
And Show tries the jump on the roof, only to fall off when it fishtails, landing on his back and rolling backwards.
  • Like 1

"NOT THE KEURIG! OH NO YOU DIN'T!!!"

My guess: Show's house is a double-wide and HHH drives off with it on an 18-wheeler.

No joke, I was going to go with a Keurig, but didn't want to look up how to spell it!

That was a nice little Divas match. Pretty hard hitting. That elbow Brie gave to AJ at the beginning of the match was brutal. So was that facebuster. And Nikki sending Tamina into the steps. Everything looked good.

Maddox took that KO punch like a champ.

Real good episode. It felt far more important than last week's show, and was better with an awesome opening, great stuff with Show, and an awesome main event. Big E came off like a bigger star in losing here than he did in teh Raw match a couple fo weeks back. It helps that this was given a lot more time and he got in more offense - making it a bit more like Lynn-RVD in ECW versus the 5 minute Heat match. Alberto was tremendous in his promo, and has a big fire lit under him now that he's in a prominent role again. Real Americans-Usos was glorious due to the commentary and Zeb taking wacky bumps for the bull. Shame it undermined the Usos a bit, but it was a lot of fun. Main event ruled the world too. This was exactly what the show needed to fell important, and a show like this every couple of months could do a lot of good to make it seem more like must-see TV.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/10/wwe-sd-10-18-13.html

Screens -

#bulljob

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/huksxkv6okn595tgkhqkay33ldl45n0m

Big E Langston ‏@BigELangston

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Or bring the ruckus. One of the two. #SmackDown

Big E Langston ‏@BigELangston

Ooooh, Mama! Your baby boy done flew the coop! “@WWEAJLee: Nice work, E. Clearly you’re still on my payroll.”

K8LYN ‏@KaitlynWWE 7h

Well look who joined the good guys RT @BigELangston: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Or bring the ruckus. One of the two. #SmackDown

Big E LangstonVerified account
‏@BigELangston
Does this mean you'll be requesting an apology for that one time you slipped in the ring & I couldn't catch you, @KaitlynWWE?

Big E's Twitter feed is great in general but he was on fucking fire last night.

Big E's sell of the GTS was one of the best I've seen.

Loved JBL when Big Show was out there and Zeb's "What type of people kidnap a person and put a bull mask on him?"

Glad to see they aren't dropping the Usos being No. 1 Contenders.

Crowd sucked. Looked like Bryan got the weakest reaction I've seen in months, and poor Miz couldn't even get the 10 punches in the corner over.

Why isn't Big E on TV every week on 15 minute matches? Why is Axel-something, Ryback and other jabronis pushed over him? Can't he talk or something? Motherfucker's awesome.

"Who's the rookie now?!" was pretty cool.

Do I really need to go back and watch old NXT to get me some Langston?