DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK NINE

RIPPA

Also apparently Landry and OBJ both had to get their shoes replaced at halftime or they would't have been allowed to play.  Not sure what the problem was with Landry's shoe but I know that OBJ has clowns on his .   While I can understand not liking it,  the idea that they are a problem but Stefon Diggs has shoes to hype the return of Popeye's chicken sandwich is okay is so NFL  

Apparently - cleats have to be black, white or one of the team's colors (or a combination of the three)

OBJ's were white, blue and red and obviously there is no blue or red in the Browns uniform

Landry apparently wore cleats that orange wasn't the same orange the Browns wear (in fact it was apparently the orange the Broncos wear)

34 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Pats will probably still win but this is one of the first teams they've faced all season that has a pulse 

Just look at all that slippin' on the banana peel though. Shouldn't be close but a dropped punt and a fumble and here we are. And as a result, we get to hear about the brilliance of Bill Belichick some more.

9 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Just look at all that slippin' on the banana peel though. Shouldn't be close but a dropped punt and a fumble and here we are. And as a result, we get to hear about the brilliance of Bill Belichick some more.

I don't think the Pats lose this game but I found it interesting how everyone has been all "look how unbeatable they are" and it was like ok.. did you see their schedule? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

It sucked at the time. But I feel much better now.

Yeah, I was feeling good.

And then Sony Michel and Aaron Jones both did about nothing and I came a hair away from flexing DK Metcalf instead of Michel.

Jets Cornerback Darryl Roberts basically said its the fans fault that the Jets suck and that they should all find a new team

After losing to a winless team, that timing sure is interesting

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Pats will probably still win but this is one of the first teams they've faced all season that has a pulse 

2nd. The Bills played them pretty close, and might have taken it without Josh Allen getting concussed. The Ravens are better than the Bills, I'll admit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

2nd. The Bills played them pretty close, and might have taken it without Josh Allen getting concussed. The Ravens are better than the Bills, I'll admit.

Sorry I meant offense with a pulse. I like the Bills defense and Allen can do some things but that Bills offense as a whole I don't love. People were touting Pats defense as one of the best ever and it was ridiculous given that weak ass schedule they played. 

• Like 1

I completely agree. I'm not sure who is too blame with the Bills, but the combination of Allen not being there yet(whether he ever will be is something else entirely) and Diabol's weird play calling(some weeks he's just like Nagy in Chicago, though they seem to make better half time adjustments) just makes the Bills unpredictable. I've been waiting for them to blow the doors off a wash. or Mia and they just can't do it.