DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK NINE

RIPPA

23 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

This Bills goal line offense is comically bad

Despite maybe scoring a TD on a 4th down QB sneak the statement remains true for a second straight drive

The Bears are gonna win this game and Matt Nagy is going to be an arrogant bastard about it even though the reason we were losing is because he refused to run from the I Formation in the first half, after they stopped doing in the 2nd half last game when it was working then too.

I don’t think I’ve ever loathed a coach more then him. I like Jim Boylen more then him and I hate Jim Boylen.

3 minutes ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

The Bears are gonna win this game and Matt Nagy is going to be an arrogant bastard about it even though the reason we were losing is because he refused to run from the I Formation in the first half, after they stopped doing in the 2nd half last game when it was working then too.

I don’t think I’ve ever loathed a coach more then him. I like Jim Boylen more then him and I hate Jim Boylen.

Image result for did we just become best friends

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Miami has officially won a game and against Adam Gase (LOL)

That means Bengals are in the driver's seat for the #1 pick

And their are currently 4 teams with only 1 win.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how to describe what a Lion just did on a punt. Detroit punted, he got down to the goal line, the ball coming at him, and he just sorta spread his arms out wide to avoid touching it while it bounced into the endzone for a touchback.

Nevermind: he was knocked out of bounds and couldn't legally touch it first, and was trying to tell his teammates but nobody understood it. Looked weird as fuck live though.

Edited by Brian Fowler
  • Thanks 1