DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/19/19

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 19, 2019 from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

*The Rascalz (Dez & Wentz) def. The Deaners (Cody Deaner & Cousin Jake), The Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Raj Singh w/ The Great Gama), and Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe & Luster the Legend) via Hot Fire Flame on Cousin Jake. After the match, Reno Scum attack the Rascalz until Trey Miguel runs out for the save. Ace Austin runs out and hits Trey with the X Title then knocks him out with his loaded brace.

*Jordynne Grace def. Taya Valkyrie & John E Bravo via pinfall on Bravo.

*Johnny Swinger def. Buck Gunderson after the Swinger Neckbreaker. After the match, Ken Shamrock came out and destroyed Swinger.

*Tessa Blanchard wins a Gauntlet Match to determine the #1 Contender for the World Title over Daga, Moose, Rich Swann, Michael Elgin, & Brian Cage
-Moose pins Daga
-Rich Swann pins Moose
-Swann defeats Michael Elgin via DQ when Elgin hits the referee
-Brian Cage pins Swann
-Tessa Blanchard pins Brian Cage

Edited by DreamBroken

33 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

Does xplosion actually air anywhere? They ahould have done the tessa title win at BFG but at least it looks like they will sooner than later.

They air it on their Twitch channel on Wednesdays and also put it up on their Impact Plus network. I think this match in particular might turn out to be for Impact since only 2 or 3 total matches with the gauntlet likely taking up most of hour 2.

Agreed, incredible performance from Swann. He and Elgin work great together with crazy spots. He was put over strong for sure. I felt it was gonna be hard to take Cage losing to Tessa with how well he has been protected for pretty much his entire run here, but I thought it worked pretty well in the end and Tessa looked great. Opener was a fun tag sprint as well. The clips from Throwback Throwdown looked hilarious as expected.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 7:24 PM, Tim Evans said:

Does xplosion actually air anywhere? They ahould have done the tessa title win at BFG but at least it looks like they will sooner than later.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:59 PM, DreamBroken said:

They air it on their Twitch channel on Wednesdays and also put it up on their Impact Plus network. I think this match in particular might turn out to be for Impact since only 2 or 3 total matches with the gauntlet likely taking up most of hour 2.

It also airs on the Fight Network.

• Like 1

- Taya is a great chickenshit heel. She even flapped her arms like a chicken. Jordynne is merciless.

- I guess Johnny Swinger got attacked because Shamrock is cycling off the metric ton of PED's he's injected for this return. Props to Callis for being disingenuous and saying Swinger's neckbreaker was an innovation. Watch Swinger show up next episode as himself since he's already a throwback.

- Moose's music is the best, and OH SHIT HE HIT A DOMINATOR!!! The best move nobody ever uses returns! Daga takes it right on his knees, which would still really really hurt. 

- Hey, a new bar is set. You can eat TWO Poisoned Frankensteiners and kick out in pro wrestling. Please kill me. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

Huh. I wish we had a list of reasons why different people didn't like different moves. The only other one I can recall is someone asking Raven and him saying he hated being Death Valley Driver'd because your head ends up in your abdomen. Of course this was pre-Cena; I'm sure he would have loved taking his. 

On 11/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Huh. I wish we had a list of reasons why different people didn't like different moves. The only other one I can recall is someone asking Raven and him saying he hated being Death Valley Driver'd because your head ends up in your abdomen. Of course this was pre-Cena; I'm sure he would have loved taking his. 

I think it was Sandman who said he'd take chairshots and barb wire all day long rather than take a power bomb.