DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/12/19

*Taped for Xplosion: El Reverso def. Tyler Tirva

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 12, 2019 from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

*Trey Miguel def. Acey Romero, Rohit Raju, Petey Williams, Aiden Prince, Brent Banks, & Willie Mack with a sunset flip on Petey to become #1 contender to the X Division Title. Ace Austin did commentary.

*Madison Rayne (w/ Kiera Hogan) def. Alexia Nicole after Crossrayne

*Daga def. Jake Crist

*oVe (Sami Callihan & Madman Fulton) def. Tessa Blanchard & Rich Swann when Callihan pinned Swann after hitting him with the world title behind the ref's back. After the match, Callihan & Fulton continued to attack until Brian Cage made the save.

*Havok def. Crystal Moon after the Tombstone

*The North (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander)(c) def. Eddie Edwards & Naomichi Marufuji to retain the tag team championships

Edited by DreamBroken

X division scramble opener was badass. Loved the Aiden/Banks double dive spot, fun match. Don & Josh were on fire on commentary,  legit funny stuff. Liked Madison/Alexia a lot, great little 5 minute match. Good stuff from Daga/Jake and oVe vs Tessa/Swann. Crystal Moon had a cool look in the squash against Havok. Great tag titles main event. Loved all the interviews from some of the participants in next week's gauntlet to build that up. Gabby Loren is becoming one of my new favorite interviewers, I hope she is sticking around as the new regular. the Swinger segments were hilarious.

• Like 1

I have to give Ken Shamrock credit for playing along with the promotion.  I mean after facing Moose he could have moved on or went to something stronger.  Instead he is doing dick flip spots with Joey Ryan and now he is in angle where Johnny Swinger shits in his bag.    

• Like 1