DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/5/19

*Taped for Xplosion: Aiden Prince, El Reverso, & Brent Banks def. Johnny Swinger & Reno Scum when Prince hit the 450 Splash on Thornstowe

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 5, 2019 from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

*Moose def. Willie Mack after the Spear

*Michael Elgin def. Fallah Bahh via crossface submission

*Ken Shamrock def. Joey Ryan via ankle lock submission

*Taya Valkyrie (w/ John E Bravo) def. Madison Rayne with the Road to Valhalla after a distraction from Bravo. After the match, Jordynne Grace went after Taya but Taya threw Bravo in the way to take a suplex.

*Petey Williams def. Bhupinder Singh (w/ the Desi Hit Squad) via Sharpshooter submission

*oVe came out for Sami Callihan's Championship Celebration until Tommy Dreamer interrupted to challenge them to a street fight.

*Tessa Blanchard, Tommy Dreamer, Rich Swann, & Daga def. oVe (Sami Callihan, Jake Crist, Dave Crist, & Madman Fulton) in a Street Fight when Swann pinned Callihan with a rollup

Edited by DreamBroken

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good show here. Moose/Mack and Fallah/Elgin were both super solid. Elgin's throws on Fallah were impressive. Shamrock was fun. Loved Taya/Madison, they always deliver together. I hope Taya's reign continues a decent while longer at this point. Don and Josh continue to be a highlight on commentary. Great blowoff to the Ace/Alisha/Eddie stuff finally. Nice but short street fight in the main event. Callihan/Swann would be a cool feud to revisit over the world title now after their feud over the X title earlier in the year, even if just for a TV main event sometime.

• Like 1

Bah and Elgin have 2-3 really good matches in Impact over the last few months and this was the best of the lot. I’d love to see Fallah go over to Japan and really round out his game.

Jake Crist is developing into such a fun a-hole. His mocking of Daga and the “he’s right behind me line” was delivered perfectly.

The Suzie stuff has been great so far.

I thought Shamrock v Ryan was fun, Shamrock looks like Skeletor at this point. Old skeletal face, shredded body.  He can still deliver a mean heel hook out of a sunset flip!

Eddie’s “I love you” after Alisha used the cane on Ace was incredible! Not quite Macho / Liz but a fun reunion!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So is the ref in the Petey Williams match the first and probably only no legged ref in professional wrestling?  Although I am guessing the Dustin from GCW last year reffed a fine matches in his career

Also hope that the pizza boy in the background of the fight outside the rooms with Alisha and Ace wasn't an Impact character and a legit pizza boy

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1