DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 10/29/19

Impact Wrestling - Airing October 29, 2019 from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

*Naomichi Marufuji def. Josh Alexander (w/ Ethan Page) After the match, Marufuji extended a handshake but Page interrupted it and Josh refused it.

*Jordynne Grace, Rosemary, & Alexia Nicole def. Taya Valkyrie (w/ John E Bravo), Kiera Hogan, & Madison Rayne when Jordynne pinned Taya with a small package

*Rich Swann & Willie Mack def. The Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Raj Singh w/ The Great Gama)

*Ken Shamrock came out to talk about his future. Joey Ryan interrupted and they set up a match for next week after Shamrock announced he wasn't here to retired and he'll take out anyone in his way. They shook hands but Joey tried to put Ken's hand on his groin so Ken tried to attack but Joey escaped.

*Ace Austin def. Eddie Edwards in a Street Fight with The Fold through a table after hitting him with his loaded brace

*Sami Callihan def. Brian Cage(c) in a Steel Cage Match to WIN the Impact Worlds Heavyweight Championship after the Piledriver off the 2nd rope. After the match, Tessa Blanchard came out and went face to face with Sami.

Edited by DreamBroken

Just happened to have access to AXStv tonight and made a point to watch this.

I throughly enjoyed the show. Thought it was a great way to debut on AXS. Upset I won’t be able to watch next week with Moose vs Willie Mack, Elgin vs Fallah and Moose vs Joey Ryan looks stacked.

This show was stacked Alexander vs Marufuji was a fucking awesome opener. That how you start a show with a ten plus minute match that is hard hitting.

There was a lot of variety on this card. That 6 women’s tag was a lot of fun and so was that plunder match between Ace and Eddie.

I like the idea of this Shamrock-Joey Ryan feud. Ken as the super serious MMA fighter Elmer Fudd to Ryan’s perverted Bugs Bunny has slot of potential.

Heel RVD is the best RVD. Him saying he’s the reason for Omega D-Bry and The Bucks was gold I also really like Katie Forbes.

Moose’s golfing segment was great too.

That cage match fun as hell. I like that Impact isn’t afraid of blood I think it helped the main event. That stare down with Tessa at the end was really cool. If I had to make a prediction I’d say Tessa is walking out of hard to kill as World Champion. Taking nothing for Calihagn  he busted his ass in that match.

• Like 1

6 Women's Tag was good sadly Keira hurt her shoulder but Alexia continues to look good and needs to get a contract.

Heel RVD with Katie looks like it has great potential.

Twitch flashback moment was Havok hanging Su. New SU will be interesting to see unfold in the coming weeks.

Sleazy Ace vs. Eddie was a great street fight and Ace's free food with Alisha next week will be interesting.

It was so nice to see color in a Steel Cage match and that match kicked ass. 2 shows in this week out of 11 wrestling ones I watch weekly and the Steel Cage is in the drive seat for the Gold medal right now. 

• Like 2

Great show that flies by. Solid matches all the way through and the Shamrock segment was a blast. Thought the main event was a little bit short but good and Ace/Eddie a pretty awesome brawl with more hilarious commentary as well. RVD rules. While we didn't get a ton from Cage's reign due to injuries, I thought every match he had was very good.

• Like 2

Not the best Impact has been, but still enjoyable.

Moose, RVD and the main event were all great.  My favourite bit though was Suzie (Yung), Big Jake’s line “how is this creepier?” was spot on.

Ace Austin is really great in ring, but has some of the goofiest outside of the ring stuff going on. 

The Rascalz are criminally underused on Impact, they should have filled the LAX sized hole instead they are sort of drifting around doing nothing.

• Like 1