DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Jimmy throws at least one pass a game that's a real WTF was that

Yeah, that interception was just a terrible decision but the offense is clicking today.  Loved the misdirection freezing Gerald McCoy on the Tevin Coleman TD run.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Nick Chubb becomes the victim of the FOOTFUMBLE as the ball is kicked out of his hands by his own lineman.  The Pats D picked it up and scored.

Just now, Brian Fowler said:

Nick Chubb just broke off an amazing run and... Fumble!

Note: these are different plays

• Haha 1

When I was in high school, I think my sophomore year, we played a team that was just absurdly overmatched. There was a play where, on an ILB blitz up the middle, my friend Jay literally best the running back to the handoff and took it from the QB.

I never thought the closest thing I'd ever see to it again would be in a fucking NFL game 20+ years later.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

And Joe Flacco has shit all over his coaches

So things are going well in Denver

I.... I don't think I've ever heard what Joe Flacco thinks about anything ever. And I watched him win a SuperBowl.

• Haha 2

Adam Vinatieri would have been a Hall of Fame candidate just for his time with the Pats, multiple Super Bowl winning FG, THAT kick in the Snow Game, etcetera..

Then you realize he's still making 55 and 51 yard FG's (the last a game winner), in his 200th game with the Indianapolis Colts.

Mad Respec.

• Like 2

Speaking of the Dolphins and who they're playing tonight aka my traditionally beloved Steelers. there should be signs at all of the entrances to Heinz Field that say Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here.

There are no words that can truly express how much I hate football this year.

It is to the point on Monday nights that if Destiny 2 is frustrating and RAW sucks, I actually contemplate going to bed early.

Edited by J.T.
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The Dolphins have a trade in place for Kenyan Drake.   

However, they're not revealing who THE MYSTERY TEAM~ is!

The winner is.... 

This is what happens when your top 2 RBs get hurt