DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

The best part about Callahan taking over is I have never watched two quicker games of football ever

If you are going to lose, at least do everyone a solid and don't prolong the agony. I like it. 

• Like 1

Man, an hour into the early games and zero posts. Feel the excitement!

Anyway, the Dolphins have said Kenyan Drake isn't traveling to Pittsburgh with the team, which is fueling speculation that he's going to be traded somewhere before Tuesday's deadline.

47 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

Man, an hour into the early games and zero posts. Feel the excitement!

It's not like the games have been bad or anything, just boring and nothing interesting happening.

I would like to thank my fantasy opponent with changing his lineup 10 minutes before kickoff and taking DK Metcalf out. Other than that, I got nothing to say about this week.

7 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

Mitch came through there at the end, so there's that.

Another tough loss.

I award him no points after a bad interception and easily preventable fumble that put them in the position. Also, 3 field goals shorter then 30 yards. 

But really, Nagy is the main “what the fuck” here. You have 40 seconds left and a timeout and you TAKE A KNEE to set up a 40 yard field goal? I’m not blaming the kicker for that fucking idiotic decision.