DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Profits and Dividends - 10/21/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Solid debut for the SP.  An excellent debut for Humberto Carrillo, although you'd never know it from the crowd.  

And man, that Rusev angle...  Can we just fast forward to the part where WWE forgets it ever happened? 

2 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Dpsq4pB.gif

The smile on that kid's face makes that whole damn thing.

The Street Profits would absolutely be mega stars if WWE gave a damn about tag team wrestling (which they really haven't for years).

22 minutes ago, Peck said:

The impromptu Ric Flair ringside promo was laugh-out-loud funny.

Easily the best thing on this show. "Where we at, Cleveland? Kansas City? I'm talking this weekend I know where we are tonight!"

About the only other thing I liked was Zelina's flip rana off the apron, that was cool. The rest was almost as dull as SD.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, D.Z said:

7 minutes ago, D.Z said:

@D.Z has himself on ignore.

3 great matches and a solid debut for the Profits just made up for Rusev and Lashley having the worst pull-apart I've ever seen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm probably not going to watch it on the regular bc time is precious right now, but at least there's a group of guys who could conceivably have good matches together. The truth is once we hit the road to Wrestlemania it will all likely go to shit, but we'll see. Smackdown looks really unpromising by comparison.

I get many of the women were doing publicity stuff, plus Crown Jewel yadda yadda - but I'd be interested in knowing when they last had a RAW without a single women's match.

• Like 1

I just had this thought about where this Rusev angle is going. I have a feeling it's going to end up with Lana "shocking" everyone by turning on Lashley and this was Rusev and Lana's plan all along.

That is the kind of nonsense bullshit that would happen.