2.    Ivica Zubac • LAC    .291
3.    Damian Lillard • POR    .269
4.    James Harden • HOU    .267

MVP! MVP! MVP!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Bucks, sweetie, maybe rethink this a little bit

EJwMOC8XsAA8wQG?format=jpg&name=large

I'm not crazy about the "H-Town" jerseys, but that's bad.  They should've brought back the Glenn Robinson jerseys. 

s-l300.jpg

The H-Town Jersey:

Spoiler

EJs53VHWsAEOkGD?format=jpg&name=medium

I'd be fine with it if they brought back this guy:

Spoiler

EJwLLeGXUAEaUUP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Portland is waiving Pau Gasol as his foot rehab has not been progressing.  They're working on a coaching/front office position for him so he can rehab with the team.

I would guess we have seen the last of Pau as an NBA player.

• Sad 1

The Warriors starting five tonight: Glenn Robison III, Eric Paschall, Willey Cauley-Stein, Alec Burks, and Ky Bowman. Their bench tonight: Jordan Poole, Omari Spellman, and Marqueese Chriss. The Warriors had $126,251,708 in salary not playing tonight, half of the teams in the NBA have less in salary for their whole teams.

The league has got to do something about these bullshit foul calls on drives to the basket where the dribbler bumps into the defender's lane and gets the call. Harden does this a dozen times a game and it is just the absolute fucking worst.

• Like 2

I ain't even talking about that aspect of his game, which is another thing. He is cutting to the basket and then HE initiates the contact by driving his shoulder into the body of his defender by more or less shoving perpendicularly or parallel depending on the defender's strategy, then gets a trip to the line as a result. The defender does not leave his lane. Harden, of course, is not the only one guilty of this but he's damn sure the one that benefits the most.

That Bev ankle break was pretty gross tho tbf. You do have to wonder how hard teams will go with the double team up top on Harden, leave Westbrook open on the perimeter and clog the lane so he can't cut to the basket or feed Capela for the alley oop. Worked well for the Clips there for the last minute or so of the game. 

Oh, and those Clipper uniforms and logo are disgusting. Get outta here with that shit. GIMME CREAM CITY ALL DAY. waitwhut?

Edited by Oyaji

I feel like depth is going to be a huge issue for Houston going forward. Yes, Dallas has a top 5 bench in the league, but everyone lower on the depth chart than Capela looked awful for Houston today.

Also, I think it's officially time for everyone to stop sleeping on Dallas, because KP is starting to finally get it together, and we're beating supposedly "better" teams.