DVDVR Message Board

THE 2019 WORLD SERIES: WASHINGTON @ HOUSTON

Dolfan in NYC

Jomboy broke the call down... twice!

And once again, as a referee, I can absolutely tell you - the only 'magic word' that will earn an instant penalty/ejection isn't one of the seven dirty words... the magic word is always "you."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

So all of this talk about whether Cole can pitch in Game 7 and you decide to not use when you are up 2-1.  

THANKS ASTROS ?

1 hour ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

That might be the new standard for “over managing”

AP02102603478.jpg

"ahhh, off the hook at last!"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lamp, broken circa 1988 said:

As a phillies fan who hated Disney McNike before he became a Phil, did I say the Nats? I meant how much I hate baseball and earth and stuff.

This looks like a therapeutic way to get the hate out. I want to try it myself.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/southbrunswick/break-stuff-nj-opens-north-brunswick-pay-break-stuff

11 hours ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

That might be the new standard for “over managing”

No kidding. A friend and I were texting saying that Hinch was Maddon'ing the fuck out of the game. This was like watching an alternate history version of 2016 where the offense doesn't offset all of the damage done by over managing the game.

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The best part of Washington's win? No Bryce Harper

Oddly enough, there were a bunch Nats fans sitting in front of me for game one, and all but one of em were wearing Harper jerseys.  The one exception was wearing a Nats hat and a Blue Jays jersey.  Guess he couldn't tell the difference between Montreal and Toronto.

• Haha 1