DVDVR Message Board

NXT on USA - 10/16/2019

Dolfan in NYC

it was silly as all hell, but I laughed my ass off at Ciampa beating up Garza's pants.

As much of a shameless UE mark as I am(and assuming that injury report is exaggerated), it feels like they should run with Keith Lee as the North American champion next week. A dude that big and as talented as he is shouldn't be just....there for as long as he has been. Give the big bastard something to do.

Rhea/Tegan/Dakota vs the Horsewomen? I'm down.

I loved Pete Dunne snapping Killian's fingers and then just shrugging his shoulders. Once Dunne and Priest wrap up their issue, I could be all in on Dunne vs Killian. Speaking of Mr Priest, this was the best I've seen him look in NXT. Feels like he's slowly turning a corner, but the archer stuff really feels like a disconnect from the rest of the gimmick

On 10/19/2019 at 2:11 AM, Phil4126 said:

Rhea/Tegan/Dakota vs the Horsewomen? I'm down.

I would be down for this and if they had a 4th member each it'd make for a neat War Games match.  Have Candace joining Rhea/Tegan/Dakota and while it's silly to have Ronda join the HW it'd sure help raise NXT's profile and drum up more interest in War Games.  I know it realistically can't/won't happen but I'd be up for that.

• Thanks 1