DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK SEVEN

Dolfan in NYC

The Bills are hosting the Dolphins this week and open the week as 16.5 pt favorites.   The last time that happened, George Bush was President... The first one.

It was also the Dennis Byrd game. ?

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Tennessee is officially sick of Mariotta's inconsistent and are handing the reins over to... Ryan Tannehill.

Excuse me while I go look up irony. 

I don't think either of those dudes are inconsistent, that's what overwhelmingly average looks like.  

Kirk Cousins is inconsistent, those two dudes just aren't very good.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I'm looking forward to the Vikings/Lions, mainly to see which team's fans are losing and try and tie themselves into a pretzel finding a way to say it's all part of a Packers-led illuminati conspiracy, somehow.

Honestly, I don't go in to "the refs screwed us" all that often. And if it was only Lions fans complaining, I'd probably just let it go.

But it's been THE topic of conversation in the NFL for two days now, which I think is a pretty good indication that the refs screwed the Lions.

I don't think it's a conspiracy, and I don't think it's a pro-GB/anti-Detroit type thing. I think the refs just suck, and the complete incompetence thereof dropped the Lions to last place in the what looks like the best division in football.

Kenyan Drake is apparently about to be traded.   

To whom is anyone's guess, but Houston makes sense.  So does Buffalo, but I sincerely doubt they'll trade him to the team they are going to play this week.  (Well, not without the price being absurdly steep.)  I suppose Tampa & Jacksonville would be the dark horses. 

14 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

But it's been THE topic of conversation in the NFL for two days now, which I think is a pretty good indication that the refs screwed the Lions.

Except on ESPN's web site, where there's been absolute radio silence about the biggest storyline of that game and the league. 

On 10/15/2019 at 10:14 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

The Bills are hosting the Dolphins this week and open the week as 16.5 pt favorites.   The last time that happened, George Bush was President... The first one.

It was also the Dennis Byrd game. ?

Do recall that the Bills LOST that game.

But at least they remain at the forefront of alcohol consumption technology.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Washington’s opening drive featured 12 plays. 11 of them were runs.

They marched down the field and missed a field goal.

Welcome to the 1930s

10:30 and the 1st Quarter between SF and Washington is already over.

RUNNING TEAMS~!

PACE OF PLAY~!