2019-20 NCAAF: Week 8

Dolfan in NYC

Georgia went down to 10 on their loss.  So, new top 5 means Rankingz~

#1 giphy.gif

#2 giphy.gif

#3 giphy.gif

#4 giphy.gif

#5 giphy.gif

Penn State can send Jim Harbaugh halfway to DC with a win this weekend in Happy Valley.   

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this says more about how good Joe Burrow has been, or how bad LSU's passing attack had been prior to this year, but he gone the school single season touchdown pass record today. 

Today is October 19th.

So what is the weirdest thing in college football right now,  Baylor going from a 1 win team last to undefeated or Minnesota being undefeated.   Can't remember the last time I heard of the Golden Gophers being in the top 20 this late in the year.

Grated both teams haven't really had any competition and it could crash very quickly 

High ankle sprain for Tua.  No word on how severe it is right now, but regardless, they’re shutting him down until the LSU game.

OF COURSE this happens after I’ve bought tickets to take a pilgrimage to see the GOAT Bama QB light up Arkansas next weekend.  Now, the game will probably be a miserable 17-6 slog with Mac at QB.

Dabo Swinney and No. 4 Clemson hopped on a flight home from Louisville in a good mood on Saturday afternoon, fresh off a dominant 45-10 win over the Cardinals to preserve their undefeated record.

Swinney, though, left one player off the flight.

Cornerback Andrew Booth — who was ejected from the win after throwing a punch in the third quarter — had to make the nearly 450-mile, seven-hour trek back to Clemson, South Carolina, on a bus instead.

“He rode back on our manager bus,” Swinney said Sunday, via ESPN. “That’s where it started. The rest will be handled in-house.”

Woof.