DVDVR Message Board

Is It Windy In Here? I Feel A Draft! - SDL - 10/11/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Kofi vs Brock is being advertised for the October 25th Smackdown in Kansas City. But that's also the Smackdown that is airing on the same night as the World Series, who if it happens on FS1 or a dark match, does it really count?

Also gotta love how a corporate-driven draft pretty much meant both sides played it safe all night. Very on-brand for corporations.

Edited by Cobra Commander
  • Like 1

Roman/Seth was good while it lasted. Despite how horribly HIAC ended it doesn't look like Seth or the Fiend are quite dead. I owuld have rather Bray stayed on Raw whiel Seth was never seen again (or at least 3-5 months) after being murdered by Bray

Gable/Corbin was another good match in their series, but that Shorty Gable shit was ridiculous and annoying. They need to drop that shit yesterday.

Bayley evolving from a delusional heel to a fuck the world heel was lovely. While I get losing the title being the thing to push Bayley to her breaking point, I'm still rather annoyed we had another bs short reign for Charlotte.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

I’m really disappointed Cleatus didn’t end up as 24/7 champ.

Hell based on his personality he would be a more credible champion than Rollins.  And probably sells at the same level 

Edited by hammerva

Cleatus in the war room was very funny to me.

The scouts must be snoozing, because Brock Lesnar is still on the board.

I purchased really nice tickets for my twin bro and I for november 1st Smackdown in Buffalo , for our birthday. (Nov 15th) I hope Andrade is drafted by blue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bigbosseli said:

Cleatus in the war room was very funny to me.

I purchased really nice tickets for my twin bro and I for november 1st Smackdown in Buffalo , for our birthday. (Nov 15th) I hope Andrade is drafted by blue.

Have a good time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

Watching this show I'm pretty sure Kofi was never the WWE champion and his whole title reign was just a figment of my imagination.  

I think we're fine on that front, barring Kofi waking up next to Suzanne Pleshette.

23 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Charlotte Flair's championships in numbers:

EGpMOeiU4AAT8L4?format=png&name=900x900

It’s kinda crazy how heavily she’s being used for Bayley’s benefit since Mania, after being used for Becky’s before. Their April SD match got fans excited about Bayley again, then Bayley cashed in on her  at MITB so Becky didn’t have to lose it that way, and now after getting a 4 minute match with a comedy ending in her hometown, she’s being used again to try and get Heel Bayley over. It’s tiring.  I hope it works at least. 

Edited by RIShane
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Bigbosseli said:

they made the draft too fucking complex because some guys weren't draft eligible tonight but can be drafted on Monday

32 minutes ago, The Natural said:

EGpJgoiUEAEFaM9?format=jpg&name=small

When you learn that Embarazada isn't the Spanish word for "Embarrassed"

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, RIShane said:

It’s kinda crazy how heavily she’s being used for Bayley’s benefit since Mania, after being used for Becky’s before. Their April SD match got fans excited about Bayley again, then Bayley cashed in on her  at MITB so Becky didn’t have to lose it that way, and now after getting a 4 minute match with a comedy ending in her hometown, she’s being used again to try and get Heel Bayley over. It’s tiring.  I hope it works at least. 

Why is it important to look out for Charlotte's credibility? She's a worse promo than Rollins. Do people really care all that much about her? She's about the least interesting thing happening right now...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1