DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 10/9/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Ryback is awesome and with some retooling could be a valuable asset to the mid-card. If we're willing to give Hager a shot (who does nothing for me) then why not Ryback? Because CM Punk said he was a clumsy oaf? So is Goldberg and Goldberg is the best. 

Ryback was one of the first casualties of WWE's reluctance to strike when the iron is hot. He was hanging by a thread and not even Heyman could heat him up again, so he took to social media and figured it out for himself. It was working for a while, too. 

lqJRJco.gif

Give him a shot.

Edited by Rehabilitated Rick
  • Like 1

So if the Cardinals vs Braves game 5 goes past 8:30 on TBS, will they move the Nationals vs Dodgers Game 5 to I guess Tru TV, actually delay the game until it is over,  or will something happen to AEW Dynamite in the middle of the show.    I guess we will find out how much stroke AEW has in the company

Just now, Cobra Commander said:

if this game goes too long, I assume that Mike Foltynewicz debuts next week as the top heel in AEW

Seriously. Why couldn't this have been a 1-0 pitching duel? Almost assured a delay now. 

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

Hell, Ryback may be like those people who are still so desperate for Popeyes chicken sandwiches that he's bringing in buns from home, ordering chicken tenders, and making his own chicken sandwich in the restaurant.

If you think I'm joking that this is a thing then I'm not. People are actually doing this. I could really see Ryback doing this too.

When Chick-Fil-A stopped serving their spicy chicken biscuit in the morning, I started going and ordering a regular spicy chicken sandwich and biscuits on the side and would make my own when I got home.

Eventually they felt pity on me and starting asking if they could just put it together since I was doing it so often that they knew me and what I was doing.  So, uh, I guess #ImWithRyback.

Edited by CSC
  • Haha 2

As mentioned earlier - here is the full explanation of the plan for tonight

There is a chance that a portion of tonight's AEW show will not air on TNT tonight.

Today's St. Louis Cardinals vs. Atlanta Braves baseball playoff game starts at 5:02 p.m. Eastern and will air on TBS. There is also a Washington Nationals vs. Los Angeles Dodgers came on TBS scheduled to start at 8:37 p.m.

If the Cardinals game goes past 8:37 p.m., unlikely but possible, one of the two games would be put on TNT with the other on TBS until the Cardinals game ends.

To offset this, AEW is scheduled to air live on both TNT and Tru TV for the two hours, which, with airing on two stations, would increase the potential audience. If the Cardinals game goes long, there could be a period where TNT goes to baseball, and AEW would only air on Tru TV. But TNT would return to the AEW show from Boston as soon as the first game ends.

The complete two hour show will be replayed at 10 p.m. Eastern on TNT.

They have been playing for almost a hour and haven't finished 2 innings yet

The 1st game is running long

12 minutes ago, CSC said:

When Chick-Fil-A stopped serving their spicy chicken biscuit in the morning, I started going and ordering a regular spicy chicken sandwich and biscuits on the side and would make my own when I got home.

Eventually they felt pity on me and starting asking if they could just put it together since I was doing it so often that they knew me and what I was doing.  So, uh, I guess #ImWithRyback.

I'm sorry you went through that and I hope you're doing better now. 

3 minutes ago, OctopusCinema said:

Hmmmmm. If I’m DVRing, do I now set it to TruTV too? Or do I just wait until a replay? 

I believe it is airing on TruTV for the full 2 hours no matter what so that might be the easiest choice