DVDVR Message Board

Crown Jewel II - 10/31/2019 - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Dolfan in NYC

I mean, I’m too lazy to go back and look at this point, but wasn’t the very first piece of “news” to come out that it specifically wasn’t a mechanical issue delaying the plane? That seems like a weird detail to leak out at the beginning only for it to end up “LOL, jk, it totally was a mechanical issue after all.”

1 hour ago, piranesi said:

vKrzMKN.jpg

I like the placement of IN, so it makes the title look like, "In My Daughter, Not Without My Part-Time Attractions".

It's so fitting since there will be several chapters or scenes about trying to fuck Stephanie when the Vince biography or bio-pic come out.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I like the placement of IN, so it makes the title look like, "In My Daughter, Not Without My Part-Time Attractions".

It's so fitting since there will be several chapters or scenes about trying to fuck Stephanie when the Vince biography or bio-pic come out.

Should say "Not without my independent contractors"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

We would get accurate times on plane delays though

That did cross my mind, but I was having a moment of weakness and thought not even GLF deserves to be sent to Saudi Arabia.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

4 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I wouldn't quite say I'm Denis -- at least he has Rescue Me. But Matt as Carlin and me as Bill would be pretty accurate. 

Fair enough

At least I didn't stoop real low and call you Carlos Mencia. I would have been an asshole for that. A-S-S-H-O-L-E

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

AJ Styles is the Eddie Bravo of WWE, minus the weed.

I'm just hoping he begins cutting backstage promos and when questioned about a topic he just randomly blurts out "So you think we went to the moon? DO YOU THINK WE WENT TO THE MOON?"

12 hours ago, Craig H said:

I know the comparison was made already, but this shit all sounds like a plotline from Succession, which is apropos since Succession at times feels like it's about the McMahon family.

I just binged both seasons this past week. What an awesome show. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Edwin said:

AJ Styles is the Eddie Bravo of WWE, minus the weed.

I'm just hoping he begins cutting backstage promos and when questioned about a topic he just randomly blurts out "So you think we went to the moon? DO YOU THINK WE WENT TO THE MOON?"

"Look man, I'm just asking questions!"

• Like 1