DVDVR Message Board

Crown Jewel II - 10/31/2019 - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Meltzer was guessing on the radio show this morning but his educated guess was that the Fiend will cost Braun the match against Fury and then Braun returns the favor later in the show and since they are both on Smackdown that would be the other main feud (besides whoever is challenging Brock)

For what it's worth, Bray Wyatt, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross are on a RAW house show where I live even though all four are assigned to Smackdown.

The Brighton house show is a Smackdown one but it has some RAW talent in Andrade, Aleister Black and Erick Rowan.

Edited by The Natural

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Meltzer was guessing on the radio show this morning but his educated guess was that the Fiend will cost Braun the match against Fury and then Braun returns the favor later in the show and since they are both on Smackdown that would be the other main feud (besides whoever is challenging Brock)

I rolled my eyes so hard I think I had a seizure lol.

Not that I dislike either, I'm actually a huge fan of both, but i dont think either of them can take an "L" in a feud.

Edited by StuntmanCrowley

24 minutes ago, D.Z said:

EIO-4IOWwAARwxL?format=jpg&name=medium

I know there's 5 other guys in this photo, but it's hard for your eyes not to be drawn to Rusev. What a guy!

This felt like the best Saudi show so far. Cesaro/Mansoor was very good in an 'experienced wrestler puts over capable local indie guy' way, Carrillo/AJ was good, the 10 man tag was enjoyable junk food, women's match was OK, Fury match was pretty terrible but Braun held it together to his credit. Main event was reasonable until it all went to nonsense overkill at the end, but I'm now amused by the idea of Survivor Series featuring Brock vs Bray vs Adam Cole.

Edited by Sky Blue Sam

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Everything is fixed now guys! They will totally stop throwing water bottles at Nattie and Lacey any minute now!

To ne fair, the water bottles were better than what those people *wanted* to throw at them.

• Like 2