DVDVR Message Board

Crown Jewel II - 10/31/2019 - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Dolfan in NYC

On 10/19/2019 at 6:59 PM, The Natural said:

rollinsfiendcj.jpeg

They've really booked themselves into a corner there if someone ends up getting seriously legit fucked up, ala Sid.

Fucking femur bone explodes, protruding out the skin, blood and shit everywhere, some guy is about to go into shock, but, hey, we're not stopping this.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

They've really booked themselves into a corner there if someone ends up getting seriously legit fucked up, ala Sid.

Fucking femur bone explodes, protruding out the skin, blood and shit everywhere, some guy is about to go into shock, but, hey, we're not stopping this.

Sounds like something the Saudi Royal family are used to. 

• Like 6

Please tell me that he actually did hurt his ankle taking a shoulder tackle.  That isn't a promising sign ?

Also I assume the person training Fury in wrestling isn't actually an NXT coach which makes the segment even dumber

Edited by hammerva

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

Please tell me that he actually did hurt his ankle taking a shoulder tackle.  That isn't a promising sign ?

Also I assume the person training Fury in wrestling isn't actually an NXT coach which makes the segment even dumber

I think that might be Seth Petruzelli who is a striking coach there.  If so then at least he works there and it kind of makes sense for him to train Tyson (working on worked punches)

Knowing this company’s history with bait and switches I would only be half surprised if it’s a pre taped match just inserted into the show.

But seriously, the timing of the announcement makes me think they hoped to announce it late enough so the conservatives locals don’t have enough tine to try and stop it from happening. Not passing judgment either way on that decision, but hard to not have that thought.

• Thanks 1