DVDVR Message Board

NXT DISCUSSION - OCT 2019

Dolfan in NYC

Normally this is the time of year that causes a ton of changes at Takeover due to a freak injury at a house show.   But since TV's live now... eh.

The Pac-NW run is this month, with Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver getting their first(?) NXT shows.   

WWE sent out an email yesterday to those who purchased tickets to the tapings. They will have a special preshow activity outside Full Sail starting at 6:00 PM. I'm heading out of work early at 4:00 PM so I can hopefully be there to see what the preshow activity is. I'll post some photos or videos if I record any and if it's something interesting that may not make it on the Network.

3 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Oh my God

Pray for Adam Cole.

Also, fuck Adam Cole.

This is great, too.

Full Sail is going to go nuts if Ciampa walks out.

Legit can't wait for tonight. It's going to be crazy. 2 weeks ago the atmosphere was nuts for the preshow, can't wait to see what it's like tonight.

Edited by Edwin

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

That goof still running his threatening on twitter gimmick. Great the guy that drove me away from nxt for good is gonna do it again.

Who/what?

Arrived at FS, but the preshow activity didn't seem appealing so I headed to Wendy's instead. ??‍♂️

Alright, who are the biggest names they can bring down to NXT who aren't doing so much on the main roster that they'd be missed?

On the women's side, bring in Asuka for matches with Io and Shayna.

For men, how long till it's time for Randy Orton or Samoa Joe or Drew McIntyre to make the move? 

In a perfect world, we're two months away from Orton and the Revival vs British Strong Style. If I'm dreaming, don't you dare wake me up. 

McIntyre had requested to work NXT UK (similar to the one off that Cesaro did)

And KO is the big one since folks originally thought that was happening with the Shane angle

Orton is definitely never happening unless they sold on something too interesting to pass up for a Takeover, and it would just be that Takeover.

Drew will likely do something in NXT UK at some point.

Honestly, I'm of the opinion they should avoid sending many people back. I think it was a mistake to send Finn back down unless he is a known ratings grabber of some sort. 

1 minute ago, Eivion said:

Honestly, I'm of the opinion they should avoid sending many people back. I think it was a mistake to send Finn back down unless he is a known ratings grabber of some sort. 

The brand really grew a lot with Finn as top guy. So seeing what happens with him back in the saddle is probably a good move. Dude has his fans.

I'm for sending everyone back. I'm ready for the Stunt Casting Era of NXT.

I know Owens has been speculated on, but that means Shane continuing to be a character on TV and Owens looking like a chump yet again. It's all too horrible to think about. 

Heading to Bartow tonight.

First time hitting the road for an NXT live event (and I honestly am not looking forward to it), but a friend got us GC tickets, so now I feel like I have the obligation to leave work and hit the road early and drive for over an hour to get there. Yay, I guess.

17 hours ago, RIPPA said:

NXT will win Week 2 if they reveal who stole Stoke's CD player

They're dropping the ball big time by not having him on television yet (I'm 2 weeks behind, he's hasn't debutted yet has he?).