DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, RIPPA said:

I think this is the 4th scorigami this year

gimping XPs and letting teams run 2pters back has paid dividends already.

all that's left now is to introduce the ROUGE and make a 1-0 game theoretically possible

• Haha 1

This video is obviously now dated but it does a good job of explaining the history of scorigami and how it gets harder and harder to do

I don't think anyone anticipated the offensive explosion of the last few years too

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

gimping XPs and letting teams run 2pters back has paid dividends already.

all that's left now is to introduce the ROUGE and make a 1-0 game theoretically possible

1-0 is possible now. 

If you catch a punt in the end zone, run it out, run back into the end zone, and are tackled or leave the field, the ruling is a one point safety for the kicking team. 

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

1-0 is possible now. 

If you catch a punt in the end zone, run it out, run back into the end zone, and are tackled or leave the field, the ruling is a one point safety for the kicking team. 

there's also Forfeits, come to think of it.

5 minutes ago, gatling said:

Quenton Nelson is a fucking beast.  They showed one play where he took a defender and shoved him two or three gaps down the line to clear a running lane.

at one point I swear I saw him down field with Chiefs players running away from him so he couldn't block them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

All the local folks are confirming Gruden’s firing

Nothing like doing it in the cover of night

Just announced on the local news.   Skins fans here at the office are wandering the halls in disbelief like zombies as if they'd just heard the "the signal" from that Stephen King novel, Cell.

• Haha 1

BTW - because they had to be dicks about it, DC Front Office didn't fire Gruden last night even though they knew they were going to.

Instead they called him in this morning at 5 am to do it

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

BTW - because they had to be dicks about it, DC Front Office didn't fire Gruden last night even though they knew they were going to.

Instead they called him in this morning at 5 am to do it

I would have shown up around 11:45, wearing sweats.  I'm not waking up that early or dressing like a professional to go get fired.

• Like 4

Speaking of people being shown the door,  Tennessee has told Cairo Santos to go screw.  

They're bringing in Cody Parkey who will at least miss kicks in more interesting ways.

• Like 1