DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

8 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Rudolph got up(eventually) and walked off the field under his own power, but I don't think we're gonna see him again for a couple weeks.

A.  He didn't walk off the field it was more of a dragging off the field 

B.  The reason that happened is because apparently the stretcher car or whatever it is called lost fucking power half way.  Literally had to drag it off the field.  How the fuck do you do have happen  

• Haha 1

I can't believe I overlooked the Jets. I got so distracted with the ravishing incompetence of Miami and then Washington, that I let my guard down and forgot about the one true reigning clown princes of football....the New York Jets.

My Lords. My Lieges. I will never doubt you again.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, piranesi said:

I can't believe I overlooked the Jets. I got so distracted with the ravishing incompetence of Miami and then Washington, that I let my guard down and forgot about the one true reigning clown princes of football....the New York Jets.

My Lords. My Lieges. I will never doubt you again.

Andy Dalton says hi as well.  

From the Wikipedia on Happy Feller, the only guy to go 0-4 on field goals twice.

"The 1973 season was his last professional season. He went 4-for-12 on field goals, with his longest being from 18 yards out. "

I miss football before the analytics bros took over.

Edited by piranesi
  • Like 1