DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

Well, here comes the hit pieces on Jay Gruden...

Redskins decline to comment on questionable Jay Gruden videos

The Redskins declined to comment on two videos posted to social media on Friday, which show what appears to be an inebriated Jay Gruden.

The videos, posted to the Twitter account “@bubbachuck757” show video of what appears to be Gruden in a white t-shirt sitting on the ground talking to an unidentified woman.

In another video, he is seen smoking and staring into a camera while someone chants his name. The Twitter account, hours after tweeting the photos at Redskins running back Derrius Guice, went private.

8 hours ago, supremebve said:

My freshman year of high school I had a friend who disappeared about halfway through the school year.  I ran into him at the mall in my junior or senior year, and I asked him what happened and he said he got mono, and missed the rest of the school year.  He ended up being home schooled, because otherwise he would never been able to catch up with his school work.  Yeah, mono takes months to recover from.

Really depends on the case. My wife and I both test positive for having had it but neither of us has any idea when.  We just got a super easy case and never noticed it.  On the other hand it about wiped out a division one athlete ex girlfriend when we were in college.  She was on meds for months from the after affects 

Dalvin Cook fumbles on the 1 and the Giants recoverd. Turned out to be a brilliant strategy because the Viking blitz on 1st Down and get a safety and now will get the ball back

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

It's only 9-7 because I have no fucking clue what New England is doing

Example - Brady throws basically an ugly jump ball that gets intercepted on the goal line

9 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Redskins have 79 yards of offense

65 came on a single run (that was for a TD)

It's only 9-7 because I have no fucking clue what New England is doing

Edited by BobbyWhioux

Skins defense stop the Pats, force a punt maybe can do something with a minute left in the half

And Colt McCoy throws the first pass right to a NE defender

I am howling

Mason Rudolph is out cold as he was sandwiched from the back and a helmet to the head from the front

The Steelers QB is Delvin Hodges from Samford.   Safe to say there will be some free agency activity for the Steelers

Edited by hammerva