DVDVR Message Board

AEW - OCT 2019

Dolfan in NYC

16 minutes ago, HarryArchieGus said:

Ha, not really good but not that bad.  I like Sammy, Ortiz and Santana as a wolf pack, if you wheel, to the 5 man Inner Circle.  

"We're in the #1 promotion from MMA. You got the #1 WRESTLING GUYS in the professional wrestling business, and that's the Inner Circle, baby."

Yeah, it's not that bad... ?

24 minutes ago, HarryArchieGus said:

(the industry standard as dictated from the New York terriroty)

??‍♂️

Edited by Edwin

Yeah, that's silly but so are your constant shit posts on AEW. We get it. 

Just to be clear, I'm not against being critical but you and Raziel are WUMs when it comes to AEW. 

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Yeah, that's silly but so are your constant shit posts on AEW. We get it. 

Oof...

I just praised the Cody/Jericho brawl, the Dustin/Cody match, the Cody/Jericho scuffle, the promo vid they released, etc. but yeah, it seems you are against those being critical about AEW and consider anyone doing so as "shi..." posting.

Edited by Edwin

27 minutes ago, Edwin said:

I guess calling them on their bs or garbage is now forbidden.

Is that the case for calling out shitty standards, like badly acted intensity dominating all promos, as perpetuated by the WWE?  Or did you mean 'obviously'? 

AEW is a promotion that began running shows less than six months ago.  Yeah, a bit of patience is required.  And yeah, a few very tiny passes given for their all around fantastic job.  Your aew garbage and bs could it be in the eye of the beholder?

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Oof...

I just praised the Cody/Jericho brawl, the Dustin/Cody match, the Cody/Jericho scuffle, the promo vid they released, etc. but yeah, it seems you are against those being critical about AEW and consider anyone doing so as "shi..." posting.

Not at all. The company has made their fair share of mistakes and the show is far from perfect. But there's being critical and then there's piss taking. You get the difference. See your stuff on calling people out on canceling their network subscriptions. Yes, some are being overdramatic but there is a glee in mocking them. People have been waiting almost 20 years for something like this. It's an exciting time for a lot of us. I won't blame people for enjoyjng wwe. I don't understand it but to each their own. I mean you even had to edit your response to make it less piss takey.

I will laugh at 2k20 tho. If aew's game is as shit as that, give her. 

• Like 2

I'm a believer that if you are a big free agent in this climate especially a women's wrestler you should go to AEW if the money is comparable.  You're not going to be stuck in NXT for a while and you will almost instantly be presented as a big deal.   THEN when you become a free agent again you can have your own little bidding war between the companies. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

On one hand, I don't think Edwin is a WUM.

On the other hand, I 100% endorse everyone calling one another a WUM. I'm going to upset many people in my personal life by attempting to make WUM a thing. 

I am so sorry.

6 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Not at all. The company has made their fair share of mistakes and the show is far from perfect. But there's being critical and then there's piss taking. You get the difference. See your stuff on calling people out on canceling their network subscriptions. Yes, some are being overdramatic but there is a glee in mocking them. People have been waiting almost 20 years for something like this. It's an exciting time for a lot of us. I won't blame people for enjoyjng wwe. I don't understand it but to each their own. I mean you even had to edit your response to make it less piss takey.

I will laugh at 2k20 tho. If aew's game is as shit as that, give her. 

I'm mostly just having fun, but I do think folks take things too seriously which is why I may seem like a WUM (if you frequent Liverpool boards, you know I got nothing).

3 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Edwin basically lives at Full Sail. He’s a total WUM! Or should I say EdWUM!

giphy.gif

On 10/25/2019 at 10:04 PM, Elsalvajeloco said:

To be honest, even though that last knee was clearly flagrant, Garrett was splayed out like a victim on an episode of The First 48. There was a little acting involved.

I laughed at whoever was with Hager as Garrett left, "He sold the shit out of that, he should've gone in to wrestling!"

• Haha 1