DVDVR Message Board

AEW - OCT 2019

Dolfan in NYC

14 minutes ago, Craig H said:

How many seats are even left? I wonder if they're close enough to where they could just paper or heavily discount the rest.

They did that with Philly if I looked at what was available prior to the show. It’s very possible they can pack it in again.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

17 minutes ago, Craig H said:

How many seats are even left? I wonder if they're close enough to where they could just paper or heavily discount the rest.

Ticketmaster's site has over 1300 tickets still for sale (can't get an exact number, because any section with more than 100 tickets remaining just says 100+ tickets). There's just over 460 tickets listed on Stubhub as well.

11 minutes ago, Casey said:

So? He's allowed to express his opinions, even if they might be unpopular with a large swath of AEW fans.

If they feel he is jeopardizing how they want their business to be perceived they have that right to tell him to lighten up.  But then again I've always been against wrestlers posting as themselves on their character account. 

Vito Thomaselli making some outrageous claims on Facebook about the AEW/Kylie Rae stuff. After just straight up blurting out that Chris Jericho tried to have sex with her in his locker room, a paragraph later, Vito says he's outing this to help Kylie.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Craig H said:

If I can get done with work early enough, I'll probably grab a solo ticket on Stubhub and drive up. Can't imagine it will be that pricey day of show.

1 hour ago, Casey said:

Vito Thomaselli making some outrageous claims on Facebook about the AEW/Kylie Rae stuff. After just straight up blurting out that Chris Jericho tried to have sex with her in his locker room, a paragraph later, Vito says he's outing this to help Kylie.

I have no idea who this is, but a Google search isn't turning up anything.

6 hours ago, Dewar said:

Ticketmaster's site has over 1300 tickets still for sale (can't get an exact number, because any section with more than 100 tickets remaining just says 100+ tickets). There's just over 460 tickets listed on Stubhub as well.

I believe there’s multiple sections that were never put up for sale either because of the (lack of) demand. That’s just for the sections opened up. 

6 minutes ago, Casey said:

He's an indy wrestler.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157733333267164&id=817207163

"I want to stress, this is to help Kylie, not to cause her issues."

The fuckin' balls on this guy.

Yeah, this guy is either crazy, full of shit, or both. Just looking at his comments and his argument with Sean Ross Sapp tells me all I need to know. His whole thing hinges on no one leaving the #2 wrestling company for Impact and then when Sapp brought up Rhino and others leaving WWE for other companies it was hand waved away. This guy is coming across as a creep.

Fuck this guy. What an asshole.

• Like 1

Oh lord I remember the Thomaselli’s. They were one of the worst parts about watching those IWA-MS TPI’s. The other worst part is Ian Rotten’s long speeches after the finals of every tournament.

Edit: But maybe we shouldn’t totally dismiss it. They do still perform in Kylie’s region, so they must know each other.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

5 hours ago, Peck said:

If I can get done with work early enough, I'll probably grab a solo ticket on Stubhub and drive up. Can't imagine it will be that pricey day of show.

I would just grab it from the box office if you can. They usually discount the shit out of tickets by the end of the day. That way you can avoid paying any stupid extra fees.

• Like 1

The main event of Dark was a good fun match. Janela vs Cutler wasn't the squash I was expecting. Janela's got Tekkers!

Also, I'm guessing Emi Sakura is on for a Dark match tomorrow, since Britt is taking on Jamie Hayter.

This is Jamie Hayter:

MV5BZWIyMmM0OWItZDY4Ny00NGE1LWFiMGUtZTY0

• Like 2

There will be a Presidential visit in Pittsburgh tomorrow(no, not Jack Tunney...) so maybe we'll find out if DONALD TRUMP IS AEW!~!

In all seriousness, if anyone's going tomorrow there's a handful of road closures downtown for the visit(not close to the venue though) but traffic may be a little messy.