DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

26 minutes ago, olythegreat89 said:

mYBIe1P.gif

This was the first time I remember seeing Taker show any type of emotion.

The Undertaker vs. Mankind feud did so much for both involved. The Undertaker showing he could go in the ring for the first time and Mankind as a immediate threat upon debuting, beating Undertaker. Mankind was the first heel I really liked, there was something about him that drew 11 year old me in.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, The Great ML said:

The shooting star backspringboard thigh stomp.

Kidman always seemed like a really good back yard guy who could never quite get the hang of an actual wrestling ring.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LP Steve said:

Kidman always seemed like a really good back yard guy who could never quite get the hang of an actual wrestling ring.

With that said, I always liked his shooting star, because it looked like it was someone trying to hurt someone than a graceful gymnastics move.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

didn't the eventual Kidman/London breakup angle capitalize on Kidman repeatedly hurting himself/others by messing up the Shooting Star Press?

Yeah, I think it was Kidman who KO'd Chavo Guerrero with the Shooting Star Press. As Kidman used it as his finish, Paul London had to use the 450 Splash instead and he wasn't happy about it also saying his SSP was better looking. That's true. Billy Kidman's sometimes drifted unlike Liger's, London's and Sydal's.

Edited by The Natural

23 hours ago, The Natural said:

gExHpD8.gif

At least if he were still in The Flock here, you could blame the botch on Kidman being a heroin addict. Nobody doing dope is going to be able to hit a SSP, not even Trent Acid.

No, I don't feel particularly good about the Trent Acid joke.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, The Natural said:

pLkSZ8I.gif

First I've seen this. Brutal.

That's what his strong core is for although the more I look at it, I think he hit the post with his quads more than anything. Smart.