DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

6 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

bYv7o8v.gif

1382704105022.gif

When I see a post on Bobby Heenan, picture or GIF, I have to watch the 1992 Royal Rumble match all over again. That's what I'll be doing later.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, olythegreat89 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15305283 

This is honestly one of the more absurd things I've ever seen in wrestling...but I also kind of liked it.  Part of me is thinking, why didn't Jericho move?  Another part is thinking, why would he believe he was going to do a skateboard body splash...has anyone ever done a skateboard body splash?

8 hours ago, BurningBeard said:

I only ever really saw his post-Strike Force run so feel like I missed out big time. One of my fave competitive squashes is Flair v El Matador at Royal Albert Hall in 91

Check out every match you can find of Tito vs Greg Valentine and Randy Savage.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Goodear said:

I'm thinking about doing a deep Tito dive.

Look for his early 80s AWA run teaming with Martel years before Strikeforce was a thing. Their matches with the High Flyers were absolute state of the art for that time.

4 hours ago, Edwin said:

giphy.gif

Rollerball hates his groin.

Still one of my faves, its not everyone who can claim to have invented an entire style but him and Marty Jones can.

I always wondered how his career would’ve gone if he didn’t have to retire early. Can see him following the Finlay route into WCW... then mixing it up with Malenko and the cruiserweights? ?

• Like 1