DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

13 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Taka Michinoku's the best. Honourable mentions to Luke Harper's and Sami Zayn's.

Taka, when your name is on it you get to keep it.  Cedric would be next for me, but Harper and Zayn's are both pretty sweet.  This is one of my favorite moves of all time.  For a move that looks vicious as all hell, it is essentially just a sit down body slam.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Goodear said:

tito.gif?resize=379,256

One of these days, I'm going to do a Tito Santana deep dive.  He was a favorite of mine when I was a kid, but I don't think I've watched more than 10-15 minutes of his work since I've watched wrestling with anything close to a critical eye.  

8 hours ago, Goodear said:

tito.gif?resize=379,256

This is soooo good. Warlord's selling is incredible. Look at his feet go limp. Looks like a legit KO.

15 hours ago, supremebve said:

One of these days, I'm going to do a Tito Santana deep dive.  He was a favorite of mine when I was a kid, but I don't think I've watched more than 10-15 minutes of his work since I've watched wrestling with anything close to a critical eye.  

I only ever really saw his post-Strike Force run so feel like I missed out big time. One of my fave competitive squashes is Flair v El Matador at Royal Albert Hall in 91