DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 7

Dolfan in NYC

I suppose Jimmy Boy has forgotten how the team was a JOKE before Bill Polian was hired and drafted Peyton Manning.  That those are the two that who were actually appreciated, and not his daffy ass.  That he got lucky when the Colts stunk in 2011 after Peyton nearly lost his neck, which sets up for him to draft Andrew Luck.  Irsay is a moron who only has a team because his mean-ass daddy left him one and he was able to fight off his stepmother for it.

• Like 1

Man, Jim Irsay makes it really hard to be a Colts fan, but goddamn, I will never stop being a Peyton Manning fan. As much as I love the Colts, I hope #18 has another 7 touchdown game*.

*Full disclosure, Peyton Manning is on my fantasy team.

Cassel has accomplished way more than Flynn.

Which, um, Cassel hasn't accomplished much...

EDIT: Really, it's Randy Moss and Wes Welker who Cassel should be sending christmas cards to every year.

Cassel has accomplished way more than Flynn.

Which, um, Cassel hasn't accomplished much...

EDIT: Really, it's Randy Moss and Wes Welker who Cassel should be sending christmas cards to every year.

Cassel's just the modern right place, right time system friendly jagoff that Bono and Grbac were during the nineties. Speaking of which if you want the real indicator of the Niners being back it's that the Chiefs are finally back to purchasing their castoff QB's.

I like that Dungy, in trying to defend Peyton, actually confirmed Irsay's criticism.  He said that Irsay was trying to make this into a really big game so Peyton doesn't play well.

Translation: Peyton chokes in big games.

Thanks Tony!

I like that Dungy, in trying to defend Peyton, actually confirmed Irsay's criticism.  He said that Irsay was trying to make this into a really big game so Peyton doesn't play well.

Translation: Peyton chokes in big games.

Thanks Tony!

Go home, Tabe.  You are drunk.  Take Jimmy Irsay with you.

Irsay knows Peyton, but that works both ways.

Irsay is blowing this out of porpotion, it's what he does.  A video montage of Peyton's time at Indy, with Luck standing there?  Not cool, Peyton doesn't want it, and everyone is uncomfortable.  Marvin Harrison and Edgerrin James are flying in?  Why?  Who died? *don't make Harrison with a gun joke* Irsay develops the verbal runs?  He does that pretty often, but it's even worse with the game coming up.

Frankly, we should have seen this coming.  It's Irsay, only Jerry Jones trumps him as the NFL owner most likely to get everyone riled up for no good reason.  And even Jerrah doesn't tweet selfies of himself. *insert vomiting noises*