Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Don't steal @GetDown's gimmick!

Don't steal WWE's videos ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pete said:

And Reebok Pumps.

If that other dude had stepped on that playground equipment, I wonder if the entire thing would have collapsed. Why can't I recall their damn name at the moment. Whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

If that other dude had stepped on that playground equipment, I wonder if the entire thing would have collapsed. Why can't I recall their damn name at the moment. Whatever.

One of the Headhunters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kept thinking Headshrinkers, which is obviously wrong. I propose a Headshrinkers vs Headbangers vs Headhunters three-way exploding cage death match on a W*ING Revival show in 2020. You know, whichever ones are still alive.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a 3 way ladder match with Al Snow's Head as the big prize

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EHNMAuIXUAADwHd?format=jpg&name=large

WWE.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I kept thinking Headshrinkers, which is obviously wrong. I propose a Headshrinkers vs Headbangers vs Headhunters three-way exploding cage death match on a W*ING Revival show in 2020. You know, whichever ones are still alive.

You forgot Head Cheese.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what's a better look for Ortiz? This:

Screen-Shot-2018-11-23-at-12.30.03-AM.pn

Or this:

AEW-Santana-Ortiz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m digging the modern Dog Faced Gremlin thing he’s got going on. He also looks more youthful now. He went a bit overboard with the beard at one point.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maxresdefault.jpg

For a while he was coming to the ring with an Afro comb in his hair. But he loses points for never stabbing anyone with it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Natural said:

rollinsfiendcj.jpeg

LOL.

Seth is going to rip his mask off and beat him up, you just know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I saw Ortiz come to the ring on AEW as I was skimming around, I didn't even realize it was him at first because I've only seen him with the afro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TJPW spoilers

Spoiler

y8da4bOqLojl9OIwrvhQ5U__Oit4wtc6RHPO2nbw

WHO'S THE CUTESTCHAMPION?!

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Seth is going to rip his mask off and beat him up, you just know it.

it'll turn out that whoever has the mask turns into the Fiend... sorta like the Venom Symbiote in Spiderman..

also..

EHLDORTXkAAsp_P?format=jpg&name=900x900

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

EHQD9UsWkAAgTaN.jpg

You just know Maffew is gonna put the Cornette face over that when he puts all the botches on Botchamania

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

it'll turn out that whoever has the mask turns into the Fiend... sorta like the Venom Symbiote in Spiderman..

also..

EHLDORTXkAAsp_P?format=jpg&name=900x900

Then the symbiote will be absorbed by [Redacted Spoiler] and Kane will comeback even more evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully the Fiend sticks around for long enough to face somebody wearing a mask with no mouth opening to prevent the usage of the claw. Of course, that match would end with either the Abigail or a new move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...