DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES

10 hours ago, Pete said:

And Reebok Pumps.

If that other dude had stepped on that playground equipment, I wonder if the entire thing would have collapsed. Why can't I recall their damn name at the moment. Whatever.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

If that other dude had stepped on that playground equipment, I wonder if the entire thing would have collapsed. Why can't I recall their damn name at the moment. Whatever.

One of the Headhunters.

I kept thinking Headshrinkers, which is obviously wrong. I propose a Headshrinkers vs Headbangers vs Headhunters three-way exploding cage death match on a W*ING Revival show in 2020. You know, whichever ones are still alive.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I kept thinking Headshrinkers, which is obviously wrong. I propose a Headshrinkers vs Headbangers vs Headhunters three-way exploding cage death match on a W*ING Revival show in 2020. You know, whichever ones are still alive.

You forgot Head Cheese.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

maxresdefault.jpg

For a while he was coming to the ring with an Afro comb in his hair. But he loses points for never stabbing anyone with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I saw Ortiz come to the ring on AEW as I was skimming around, I didn't even realize it was him at first because I've only seen him with the afro.

27 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

it'll turn out that whoever has the mask turns into the Fiend... sorta like the Venom Symbiote in Spiderman..

also..

EHLDORTXkAAsp_P?format=jpg&name=900x900

Then the symbiote will be absorbed by [Redacted Spoiler] and Kane will comeback even more evil.