DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES

3 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Even better... Why the fuck does HHH shave his hair down? Most people would kill to have a hairline like his. It looks like he’s trying to save a buck at Supercuts, or got tired of his barber wanting to start a conversation with him.

Because some people (like me), just prefer to have a full buzzcut, especially if some of it is going gray, which given the streaks in his beard, is very possible.

1 minute ago, Raziel said:

Because some people (like me), just prefer to have a full buzzcut, especially if some of it is going gray, which given the streaks in his beard, is very possible.

If that’s the case, then you people are monsters. YOU DON’T DESERVE WHAT NATURE HAS GIVEN YOU! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Consider what his hair care regime must have been for the decades he had long hair. Now he's a serious executive, he can't be taking hours out of his daily routine to wash, condition, dry and get a french plait done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

If that’s the case, then you people are monsters. YOU DON’T DESERVE WHAT NATURE HAS GIVEN YOU! 

I just happen to think I look better with the buzzed hair too.  it's possible Trips thinks that as well.