DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES

6 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Update: my Star Wars good brother Sean immediately identified these.

https://healeymade.com/ made these.  He's sold out, but this is where they're from.

Good find; I ran across them on some Tumblr but didn't do more digging. Can't be sure of the scale but they appear to be built on the All Japan gashapon figures; Greedo is Kea/Mossman, IG-88 looks like Giant Baba, and Bossk like Kobashi or Kawada:

i-img1200x900-1550985365tmscpf70838.jpg52440953_2413184952250713_43027523974095

Edited by The Batboy

3 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

EGeiuojXYAEuf4m.jpg

It's close, but Guevara is JUST behind Jordan Oliver in the Face-I'd-Risk-A-Felony-For-To-Batter-Relentlessly-Until-It's-Broken in our great sport of professional wrestling. 

• Haha 3

I'm gutted I've never had the chance to see Johnny Valentine work, or to see some of the classic Mid Atlantic feuds.

I remember reading how it was a dead territory when George Scott got the book, and he brought Valentine in to rebuild it almost from scratch. Those two laid the foundation for JCP to have the success they did 

DLuXU9rXUAA8L0T.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Peck said:

It's close, but Guevara is JUST behind Jordan Oliver in the Face-I'd-Risk-A-Felony-For-To-Batter-Relentlessly-Until-It's-Broken in our great sport of professional wrestling. 

Oliver wins hands down if he opens his mouth to cut a promo.

27 minutes ago, Edwin said:

What is wrong with Sammy Guevara's hair? It looks like he has a poorly glued on toupee on his head. Embarrassing.

Perfect haircut for a young heel. The shittier the better.

• Like 1