DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES

7 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

hulk-hogan-explains-horace.jpg

Is this the interview where Hogan mentions roughly 586 times that Horace's dad(I hear he might be Hogan's brother)is dead? I swear I remember these two doing a promo together where Hulk keeps mentioning, "Your father, my brother, who is dead....." over and over again and Horace looks like he's about to cry on live tv

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Phil4126 said:

Is this the interview where Hogan mentions roughly 586 times that Horace's dad(I hear he might be Hogan's brother)is dead? I swear I remember these two doing a promo together where Hulk keeps mentioning, "Your father, my brother, who is dead....." over and over again and Horace looks like he's about to cry on live tv

It is. Even Schiavone says it.

Hulk Hogan, Mental Patient is really the direction WWF and WCW should have gone with. Looking back, it's so clear he's a narcissistic sociopath. His fondness for the white lady was just pouring gasoline on a raging fire.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It is. Even Schiavone says it.

Hulk Hogan, Mental Patient is really the direction WWF and WCW should have gone with. Looking back, it's so clear he's a narcissistic sociopath. His fondness for the white lady was just pouring gasoline on a raging fire.

Holy shit, that is even more insane then I remember it. What in the sam hell was he even talking about? How many lines did he snort before that was filmed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1