DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES

On 10/1/2019 at 7:28 AM, The Natural said:

Halloween Havoc 1990 was one of the first WCW shows I watched as a kid with The Great American Bash 1990 and Capital Combat 1990. WCW videos weren't readily available unlike WWF.

There was a very brief period of time when Asda sold them but I couldn't save up pocket money fast enough to buy anything other than Starrcade Future Shock (joke was on me there as I picked the worst of what was available).

... which reminds me of the strange time in the early 2000s when there was a massive boom in buying and selling retro WWF PPV VHS tapes as they'd had to cease selling anything due to the rebrand to WWE. I made a mint sourcing these tapes at car boots and whatnot and then flogging them on ebay.

... Oh, wait, this is the picture thread! Here's Abby taking a nap in one of my big guilty pleasure matches:

f5053bc9d90e17dc61ce36106006d3c5.jpg

• Like 2

If we're not counting TV appearances we could also trace it to the time he was freestyling while Stephanie happened to be on the bus.  There's a chance they may have caught onto it some other way.  But while this would go in the "What if" thread I do wonder how different it would be if she wasn't on that bus.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

American Alpha should have been that team, but it didn't work out that way. 

Jason Jordan should be brought back to tv as Chad Gable's cornerman.

That would require Jason to have talking ability and not be an unending vortex of heatless-ness. 

If he's making the same amount of money, I doubt he cares since he'll actually be used in NXT. The only thing is the sense of pride with being used well on one of the other shows, but that's not happening.

1 hour ago, elizium said:

He did, that's not a hockey jersey.

He needs an AEW hockey jersey.

He went vegan after his near-fatal heart attack, but he looks sickly. At least he's still with us. It's also great that Jason Mewes is still here and has been able to stay clean.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie